by Secret

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all dayodor protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid gives you protection that goes on dry and stays dry.

This is my everyday deodorant! I love the smell and how it lasts all day.
Start your review of scent expressions secret scent expressions invisible solid macaroon delight antiperspirant/deodorant !
It smells super sweet. I think kind of sickly sweet and it doesn't last the whole day or go on clear. It bunches up and is white on your skin. I have not found a deodorant or antiperspirant that I like but I will keep searching till I find one.
Smells amazing and covers up bad body odor. Not only that but it makes me sweat less. I used to struggle a lot with sweating and would only wear black or white shirts bc of this. This allowed me become more comfortable wearing other colored shirts ! But I’m not completely there yet wearing all colors lol
Amherst, NY
This deodorant kept me fresh and dry. It smelled really good and the scent lasted all day. I never worried about having wet marks from sweating. It's easy to use and was worth every penny. It never left white marks on my clothes either. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
Joliet, IL
scent expressions secret scent expressions invisible solid macaroon delight antiperspirant/deodorant  uploaded by Shelayne H.
I really like this scent it smells good and even better it works well. I tend to have a hard time finding a good personal deodorant. And this one seems to have so far done the job well. Worth every penny spent on it for sure.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Sold Macaroon Delight is a good deodorant. It met my expectations to a point. I use it once everyday. I wish that it would last throughout the whole day unfortunately it doesn't. I would buy again until I find a better brand of deodorant.
Green Bay, WI
Smells wonderful and does its job. I don't sweat as much when I use it and I definitely smell better. Decently priced. Make sure you don't use the same deodorant for too long because eventually your body will grow resistant or whatever and it won't work as well
Lansing, NY
Nothing too special. It does it's job - keeps my armpits from being stinky. It comes on smooth and clear - if you apply too much though, it gets gross and white. I personally can't smell any scent in it, but I'm not exactly looking for that in my deodorant.
When you get out of gym class and only have a few minutes to get ready and have no deodorant of your own look for the person to have secret deodorant. It smells so nice and doesn't leave any marks on your armpits
Harriman, TN
This deodorant not only smells great , but it stays on all day long . I am very active and constantly on the move so to have a deodorant that can do that is very important ! This gets the job done !
Gates
I have always used this deodorant and I love the smell and it does great for me. It lasts all day, you do get white streaks on your clothes and your white shirts will turn yellow.