Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Macaroon Delight Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all day odour protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odour and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid gives you protection that goes on dry and stays dry. see more...

Cecilia D.
Delano , CA
I love this Deodorant. I usually Buy it at Walmart or Walgreens, I wear it everyday! I shower & put it on once I’m out. My arm pits Never smell! It’s good value not pricey. I buy it over & over again! Must have Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid, Bella Bloom, 2.6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 4)
Ashley B.
Kansas City
I have been using this product since the day I needed deodorant. I also have very sensitive skin and has never given me a rash so there's that it smells sooo good all day long i actually only need to use it once every two days. It also lasts forever it always expires before I use it all up.
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
Works really good, smells really good, and fits in my medicine cabinet. Really lasts as long as it says it does. I use it everyday and I have absolutely no issues with this. I have been buying this brand for years and will continue to do so. I love this stuff!
Helen D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I don't like when deodorants stay on your skin and everyone could see it but this one helped me very much by not being noticeable while wearing any type of shirts and colors, plus it smells fantastic and stays on a long time..
Brittany F.
Herrin, IL
The Secret ascent Expressions are amazing for the quality of the scent they provide and make you truly feel clean and fresh. This scent isn't necessarily my favorite compared to Va Va Vanilla or Coconut but it's pretty good!
Allison C.
San Diego, CA
I love the scent and it lasts throughout the entire day even after I go to the gym, it controls my body odor. The only thing i can think of as a negative is how sometimes it would transfer on clothes when I put them on.
Jessie J.
Ekron , KY
I love this scent for the summer!! I try to mix up my deodorants when mine run out. This one is a favorite for this time of year. I love the way it goes on. I would recommend this deodorant to anyone. I was satisfied overall with it. I hate the price deodorant has raised to but I always buy!
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Who hasn't used Secret? It is a classic of deodorant! Smells really good does what it says it does. Doesn't leave white residue on your clothes that is a major plus when deciding which deodorant you want to buy.
jamie c.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is awesome sauce. its not that exspensive and it is extremely effective. i use this all the time and nothing can ever compare. although degree is very close. its a little higher in price than id like to pay but a sacrifice I'm willing to make. id recommend it to others
Reilly D.
I like the invisible because I like how it doesn't leave the white stains on your shirt, but it doesn't stay on long at all and it takes a little bit of time to dry.