Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Macaroon Delight Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz uploaded by Shelayne H.Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Macaroon Delight Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all dayodor protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odor and wetness to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Invisible Solid gives you protection that goes on dry and stays dry. see more...

• This is my everyday deodorant! I love the smell and how i...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I'm a huge fan of the Secret deodorants. This one happens to be my favorite one. The scent is very strong and it lasts all day! It's very gentle and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Faith M.
crossett
This keeps me smelling fresh all day long! It smells so good! It keeps me from sweating! It isn’t very expensive either! Most definitely worth the price and is good on sensitive skin. I will most definitely buy this again
Alexus H.
Gates
I have always used this deodorant and I love the smell and it does great for me. It lasts all day, you do get white streaks on your clothes and your white shirts will turn yellow.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This product works really well but I’m not a fan of the smell. As gross as it is, i can still smell myself sweat over it. Lasts very long though when I’m not sweating.
Shelayne H.
Joliet, IL
I really like this scent it smells good and even better it works well. I tend to have a hard time finding a good personal deodorant. And this one seems to have so far done the job well. Worth every penny spent on it for sure.
Carmen M.
Midlothian, VA
I am OBSESSED with the Secret Macaroon Delight scent. It keeps me fresher than Doves cool cucumber and eliminates sweat. I have never wanted to smell my armpits so much. I will definitely be buying again!!!!
Wendy C.
This has to be my favorite scent out of all the Secret Scent Expressions ever!!!! It's a nice cakey sweet macaroon scent but light enough that it won't clash with perfume. Performance is good like all the other deodorant solids,goes on smooth and doesn't leave me with any white residue! I'll definitely be rebuying!
Dannette K.
For what ever reason this is the only deodorant that does not irritate my armpits. Strange considering it is scented, but I have used it for years and will not use anything else, I recently tried another deodorant and I I regretted it. The bonus is they smell absolutely AMAZING!
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
I liked this deodorant, I didn't feel like it did anything more than any standard deodorant. For the price it is just fine. I do really like the scent of this one in particular. Very unique compared to other brands which is why I gave it 4 stars!
Stephanie S.
It smells super sweet. I think kind of sickly sweet and it doesn't last the whole day or go on clear. It bunches up and is white on your skin. I have not found a deodorant or antiperspirant that I like but I will keep searching till I find one.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is my everyday deodorant! I love the smell and how it lasts all day.