Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Coconut Splash Invisible Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.6 oz Twin

BY SECRET

Secret Invisible Solid Goes on Dry, Stays Dry with 48 hour odor protection. see more...

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
For some reason I tend to like coconut 🥥 deodorants. I like dove and Secret the best. This one is a little more expensive, but I don’t find myself needing to reapply later in the day. It’s a great product.
Wendy C.
My review from 2015 from makeupalley..

I got this last week when I couldn't my usual Dove deodorant and I have to say this one by Secret isn't too bad.

I love coconut scents so this scent of this lured me in lol its very light & a lil perfumey but I like it.

Overall this deodorant performs well but I'm taking a star off since it does leave a slight white residue on clothing.
Meagan A.
Flowery Branch, GA
I always use secret, but I normally get cocoa butter kiss. The target I normally go to was out of that scent so I bought coconut splash. I opened it up the next day to use and it quickly became my new favorite. It smell awesome! And it goes on smooth and light and wears nicely throughout the day.
Mona G.
Lebanon, MO
I love how this goes on easy and leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smooth. I love how this smells and lasts all day long. I use coupons and I price match and stock up when I find a great deal. It's very easy to use and easy to just throw in your gym bag. I recommend this to all the ladies.
Kathryn B.
Tampa, FL
Being a Florida girl, I love all things coconut. It reminds me of the beach. I've used Secret ever since I started needing deodorant and have tried several different types. It's long-lasting and smells great. I use it every day, twice if I go to the gym and highly recommend it.
Chloe G.
I tend to sweat a lot and this product helps to keep it under control. This is a lot like other products there isn't really much of a difference. This brand is pretty affordable and it's very effective. I definitely would recommend this to everyone
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Really I just buy deodorant when it makes sense moneywise. I feel like the price is great and there's always just a good deal on it or a sailor something and I buy this product quite frequently not the specific sent but this brand.
Jamie W.
Clifton, NJ
Secret deodorant has always been my deodorant of choice, no matter if I'm having a simple day at the office or if I'm doing a 16 mile hike. It always keeps me smelling sweet and feeling fresh, even when I'm working hard and getting a good sweat! The Coconut splash scent is gentle and not overpowering. Just right for me.
Laila M.
Albion, CA
First of all I love all the Secret deodorants! They all rock!! But I especially love coconuts so this one is perfect for me! I work out before I have to go to work but I'm never stinky! A simple wipe and apply of Secret and I'm good!!
Ashley L.
Oceanside , CA
Great smell . Sometimes I sweat through it but it doesn't smell bad . I just don't like having my arm
Pits looking wet from the sweat ! But other than that it's great !