Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Ooh La La Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2 count, 45 g

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all day odour protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odour and wetness, with no white marks, to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Clear Gel goes on clear for no white marks. see more...

Danelle B.
Tempe, AZ
I've been using Secret deodorant since junior high school and I live it. I started using the scent expressions line a few years ago. I've used a couple of different scents but right now my favorite is lavender. its a nice fresh smell without being over powering.

the only thing I don't like about this deodorant is the occasional itchiness that it causes in my arm pits, but I've tried other brands that made me itch like crazy so this is definitely a lot better.
Alyssa Kayla J.
It seems to take a couple of minutes to dry, but once it does its is locked on and not going anywhere! I love the scents these come.in now and that they truly are all day lrotection, I loved the power but these are better! I took away one star because even though it's a clear gel I notice white rings on the border of the product when it dries. If you have tan-dark skin just double check before you leave the house if you aren't wearing sleeves.
Rachael S.
Pontiac, IL
I like the smell of this deodorant, along with other scents in this line. I prefer using the clear gel rather than the invisible solid because it doesn't leave the white powder like the invisible solid does. However, I find that this deodorant doesn't do a good staying power; I have to reapply throughout the day. I would probably try a different deodorant before repurchasing this one.
Rosa V.
Great deodorant. Lasts absolutely all day. Sometimes you can even smell the deodorant from over your top. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. Highly recommend it for any activity including athletic activity. Only downside is that it contains many chemicals and for those who are more health conscious about your products, I would caution against it.
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
I've been using this deodorant in Ooh LA LA Lavender for the past 5 or 6 years. I live a very active lifestyle and it's an incredibly effective deodorant. It smells great too - not overwhelming, but just right. My trick to using gel deodorant is that I apply it before beginning my beauty routine in order to give it ample time to dry. Usually 2 clicks per arm does the trick! I highly recommend this product.
Michelle M.
This deodorant is a must, for someone who sweats a lot or goes to the gym this product is long lasting and will get you through the day. The sent is very welcoming and will go along with most shower washes. I would recommend this to others because it is now my favorite deodorant.
Christine P.
Firstly, the scent ooh la la lavender is the best of ALL the secret scents hands down in my opinion. Secondly, the gel glides on well and dries fairly quickly. As an antiperspirant it does a great job and lasts throughout the day and night.
Valerie S.
Oxnard , CA
This is my absolute favorite deodorant that I have used for years and years. I love that it is clear gel, smells good but not too strong, and keeps me fresh throughout the entire day. I will continue to use for years and years to come.
R A.
Sugar Land, TX
My go-to deodorant. I will never go back to powder! I love that gel leaves no trace. It does prevent any "sweat spots" under your arms. A little goes a long way. Love the scents they offer.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
I really like this deodorant. It smells nice, and works really well. It's nice to have the clear gel, so that I don't have to worry about deodorant stains on my clothes.