Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Ooh La La Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2 count, 45 g

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all day odour protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odour and wetness, with no white marks, to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Clear Gel goes on clear for no white marks. see more...

Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC
I've been using this deodorant in Ooh LA LA Lavender for the past 5 or 6 years. I live a very active lifestyle and it's an incredibly effective deodorant. It smells great too - not overwhelming, but just right. My trick to using gel deodorant is that I apply it before beginning my beauty routine in order to give it ample time to dry. Usually 2 clicks per arm does the trick! I highly recommend this product.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Pontiac, IL
I like the smell of this deodorant, along with other scents in this line. I prefer using the clear gel rather than the invisible solid because it doesn't leave the white powder like the invisible solid does. However, I find that this deodorant doesn't do a good staying power; I have to reapply throughout the day. I would probably try a different deodorant before repurchasing this one.
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
Great deodorant. Lasts absolutely all day. Sometimes you can even smell the deodorant from over your top. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. Highly recommend it for any activity including athletic activity. Only downside is that it contains many chemicals and for those who are more health conscious about your products, I would caution against it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This deodorant is a must, for someone who sweats a lot or goes to the gym this product is long lasting and will get you through the day. The sent is very welcoming and will go along with most shower washes. I would recommend this to others because it is now my favorite deodorant.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Elkridge, MD
This is the only deodorant I've used in the last 10 years. Any scent works, this is the best. My favorite part is how it never leaves white marks on clothes because of the clear gel.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Definitely a 5 star deodorant. The ooh la la lavender is my favorite scent. It doesn't overpower. This is a long lasting and excellent deodorant in regard to effectiveness.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Personally this is the deodorant brand I use everyday. Have tried this particular scent expression, but is not my fave. All in all it does a good job at keeping you dry!
Mildred P.
Mildred P.
I've stuck with the Secret gel for soooooo long because it smells really good and really lasts all day. I live in summer year-round so a long lasting deodorant is key
Diane A.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I do not like Secret gel deodorant. It is very sticky and gets my shirt wet. The gel does not last as long as the solids do on me. I am not a fan of this product.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
This deodorant leaves my underarms feeling itchy and does not prevent odor very well. It smells good on application and does not leave white marks on clothes.