Scent Expressions Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Ooh La La Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2 count, 45 g

BY SECRET

Be fresh and fabulous! Express yourself with Secret Scent Expressions—fun, bold scents for strong, all day odour protection. Each scent is unique, just like you and your friends. Its tried-and-true formula is designed to protect against odour and wetness, with no white marks, to keep you feeling dry and smelling sweet. Find the right one to fit your mood and personality! Clear Gel goes on clear for no white marks. see more...

Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Pontiac, IL
I like the smell of this deodorant, along with other scents in this line. I prefer using the clear gel rather than the invisible solid because it doesn't leave the white powder like the invisible solid does. However, I find that this deodorant doesn't do a good staying power; I have to reapply throughout the day. I would probably try a different deodorant before repurchasing this one.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This deodorant is a must, for someone who sweats a lot or goes to the gym this product is long lasting and will get you through the day. The sent is very welcoming and will go along with most shower washes. I would recommend this to others because it is now my favorite deodorant.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Elkridge, MD
This is the only deodorant I've used in the last 10 years. Any scent works, this is the best. My favorite part is how it never leaves white marks on clothes because of the clear gel.
Mildred P.
Mildred P.
I've stuck with the Secret gel for soooooo long because it smells really good and really lasts all day. I live in summer year-round so a long lasting deodorant is key
Diane A.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I do not like Secret gel deodorant. It is very sticky and gets my shirt wet. The gel does not last as long as the solids do on me. I am not a fan of this product.
Donna L.
Donna L.
Hammond, LA
LOVE this product! It does the job and the price isn't too high. Very satisfied with this product. It will stay on my list.
S E.
S E.
Las Vegas, NV
Use secret for years and this product has never let me down! It goes on easily and last all day. It really eorks
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Des Moines, IA
This is my favorite dedicate because and it doesn't leave stain on my black shirts. And it smells good
Danelle B.
Danelle B.
Tempe, Arizona
I've been using Secret deodorant since junior high school and I live it. I started using the scent expressions line a few years ago. I've used a couple of different scents but right now my favorite is lavender. its a nice fresh smell without being over powering.

the only thing I don't like about this deodorant is the occasional itchiness that it causes in my arm pits, but I've tried other brands that made me itch like crazy so this is definitely a lot better.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Alyssa Kayla J.
It seems to take a couple of minutes to dry, but once it does its is locked on and not going anywhere! I love the scents these come.in now and that they truly are all day lrotection, I loved the power but these are better! I took away one star because even though it's a clear gel I notice white rings on the border of the product when it dries. If you have tan-dark skin just double check before you leave the house if you aren't wearing sleeves.