BY SECRET

Give your senses a Mango Boost! This special pack includes: Secret Scent Expressions Pasion De Tango Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Secret Pasion De Tango Body Spray, and Olay Fresh Outlast Invigorating Champagne Mango & White Ginger Body Wash. see more...

Farrah H.
Dublin, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great for the price you pay!! This is also a great gift for any occasion. Not only does it smell good but it is also a very good product that does the job.
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
I love this set it all smells great and works great to I recommend this to everyone this product is very effective and very inexpensive I use it daily I think Olay should make more things like this
Cecilia H.
Clovis, NM
LOVE LOVE LOVE! And I don’t know if it’s just my town, but I believe they have discontinued the passion de tango deodorant, so when I saw this in the trip set I just had to buy it and I ended up falling in love with the body wash! I haven’t used to mini travel size deodorant but maybe soon I’ll get around to it. Also, the price for everything combined I’d say is a really good price!