Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
scent expressions clear gel capri island retreat antiperspirant/deodorant

by Secret

Take a fresh-smelling getaway with Secret Destinations Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant! Secret Destinations is perfect for the woman searching for adventure in new experiences and faraway places. The Destinations collection brings the getaway to you with vibrant and exotic fragrances. Try all the Secret Destinations with 48-hour odour protection that goes on clear for no white marks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of scent expressions secret clear gel capri island retreat antiperspirant/deodorant !
Mary K.
Riverview, FL
Works really good for those long days and has an awesome scent that smells like vacation!!!! Doesn't leav marks on clothes either.
Erin T.
Kirkland, WA
Just discovered this new scent from Secret. Absolutely love. Light enough that it's not overpowering, strong enough, it lasts all day. Couldn't ask for anything more!
Elizabeth G.
Franklin, WI
Secret works great. It keeps me.dry and smelling good all day long. I like that I don't have to reapply it during the day and I still feel fresh.
Ronda K.
I love the coconut butter kiss scent, but this product tends to wear off half way through the day. Reasonable price but I wait until it's on sale or in a combo pack at Wal-Mart or Target.
Paula H.
Springfield, OH
I love this smell of this it keeps me feeling fresh and so clean very affordable and so worth every penny it is not sticky very effective i can smell it all day long i use it once a day and feel fresh like i just got out of shower i will use again and again
Teresa W.
Secret is the only one that seems to work the best for me. Especially in hot and humid weather we have here in the South a lot of the year. It keeps me not with an odor even if I sweat.
Alma A.
Grand Forks, ND
Secret deodorant is my absolute favorite. Both my wife and I use it. The scents are always wonderful and it lasts very long
Wanda R.
Un olor unico no se mancha la ropa te cubre bien y por horas es econรณmico yo lo uso siempre lo recomiendo me encanta
Autumn H.
Newburgh, NY
I loveeeeee how there is no residue left from this the scent is amazing I really just love this product sooooooo much ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Daisy C.
King City, CA
Great product, it has a lovely smell. I use this right before I start to workout. It is really easy to use. It is long lasting as well. For me it doesn't stain my black tops. I put this on everyday in the morning. I am highly satisfied with this product.

Looking for your answer?