Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesGain
Scent Duet Wildflower and Waterfall Fireworks Scent Booster

Scent Duet Wildflower and Waterfall Fireworks Scent Booster

A sprinkle of scent goes a loooooong way. A dash of Gain Fireworks Scent Duet laundry scent booster in Wildflower and Waterfall will create an explosion of aroma on your fabrics for up to 12 weeks of freshness* (*out of storage)

AnnYone else find the #gainflings being stuck to your clothes and ruining them ?
I Need to find a good detergent, any recommendations?
[product:fireworks-gain-fireworks-scent-duets-laundry-scent-booster-beads-wildflower-and-waterfall-132-oz] ? How long does the scent last in the clothes?
Start your review of Scent Duet Wildflower and Waterfall Fireworks Scent Booster!
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
A little pricey but very well scented. I absolutely love this scent. This product can be used in multiple ways not just in the laundry. Which makes up for its high price Gain
Jennifer O.
I can no longer do laundry without my "smell good stuff". This truly does as they advertise your laundry will smell great long after laundry day!
Kathy P.
Toledo, OH
Thisbis my favorite gain product! Clothes smell wonderful!! Even after 2 weeks I can pull a clean towel out and it still smells so great!
spring K.
Ocean Springs, MS
This product left my clothes smelling wonderful for day. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking to keep their clothes smelling good for longer!
Shaundra  J.
Charlotte, NC
This is the icing on the cake in use with the detergent. After you dry your clothes and take them out the dryer you will find yourself wrapped in the scent of your freshly laundered laundry.
Britni P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
We love the fireworks in my house, they keep your clothes smelling so fresh even after a day of wearing them! I think they are very affordable and worth the cost! I highly recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Aryn P.
These are amazing! If you are worried about your laundry soap not helping keep your clothes nice and smelling clean these defiantly will. I love how easy It is to measure how much to use and how powerful the smell really is.
Odalys M.
THESE SMELL SO GOOD! I used them for my bed sheets and it was hard climbing out of bed. They smell so amazing and ugh I need to buy mine I love these. They never cease to amaze me. 10 out Of 10. I would buy these in a heartbeat
Faith C.
Love love love. Leaves your clothes feeling fresh and smelling amazing. It's a must
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
I love gain laundry products from fabric softener, laundry pods, dryer sheets and scent boosters flings. I have yet to find a scent that isn’t anything other than amazing! My laundry always smells amazing, is so soft and my guests always compliment the linens and towels fragrance! Highly recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica T.
Woodstock, AL
il y a 3 ans
Scent Duet Wildflower and Waterfall Fireworks Scent Booster ? How long does the scent last in the clothes?
Brittany D. il y a 2 ans
I would say about 1-2 weeks after the first wash
Amanda T.
Flint, MI
il y a 3 ans
Scent Duet Wildflower and Waterfall Fireworks Scent Booster How long does this scent last on your clothes after you wash them? Would ot be good to use before storing clothing for off seasons?
Chelsey D. il y a 2 ans
I only use Gain I actually just got my daughters spring clothes out that I packed away last year an they still smell like gain it’s been 9 plus months an still smelling as good as it did the day I packed em all up!