BY SCENE IT?

Add HBO clips and trivia cards to any Scene It? game or play as a stand-alone game! Play again and again. Presenting the HBO edition of Scene It? featuring HBO s critically and award winning series, movies and stand up comedy that everyone s talking about. The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Six Feet Under, Band of Brothers, Chris Rock, Bigger and Blacker, they re all here along with the rest of your favorites. You ll watch clips from HBO s groundbreaking shows then test powers of observation and HBO knowledge. So grab the remote, round up your viewing buddies and get set for the HBO Edition of Scene It? Game Pack includes: DVD with scenes and images from your favorite HBO shows and 700+ on-screen trivia challenges. 288 trivia card questions. Contents: 1DVD, 96 Trivia Cards, 4 Category Reference Cards, 1 Die Time 30 minutes short play Look for the original see more...

• Anyone know where I can buy this game anymore? My boyfrie...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with? 2 Answers
  • We still play it to this day. There are so many different...1 Answers
Megan B.
winnie, TX
I love this game it is fun..
Audrey L.
Drummondville, Qc
It is a very fun family game. One of my personal favorites. I play a lot with my family and friends. If you just love movies and know a lot about them you will love it. You have to know some old and some new movies to be able to answer the most questions.
Tara L.
Sarnia , ON
Fun for the whole family to test your knowledge! If the DVD gets scratched u cannot play and it is a little expensive I find but is still fun for a family game night!
Christine v.
Beamsville
This is a super fun game, I am a big fan of HBO SO THIS IS A GREAT FIT!! We laughed though the whole game!
Brooke S.
This game is so fun, and easy to play with friends no matter the age, its a simple but fun concept!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
How long did you actually play this game after the first time?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with?
Hailey S.
Anyone know where I can buy this game anymore? My boyfriend has been looking all over for it and it is like it fell off the face of the planet.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
We still play it to this day. There are so many different types of scene it now its easy to keep it going.