BY SCENE IT?

Add HBO clips and trivia cards to any Scene It? game or play as a stand-alone game! Play again and again. Presenting the HBO edition of Scene It? featuring HBO s critically and award winning series, movies and stand up comedy that everyone s talking about. The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Six Feet Under, Band of Brothers, Chris Rock, Bigger and Blacker, they re all here along with the rest of your favorites. You ll watch clips from HBO s groundbreaking shows then test powers of observation and HBO knowledge. So grab the remote, round up your viewing buddies and get set for the HBO Edition of Scene It? Game Pack includes: DVD with scenes and images from your favorite HBO shows and 700+ on-screen trivia challenges. 288 trivia card questions. Contents: 1DVD, 96 Trivia Cards, 4 Category Reference Cards, 1 Die Time 30 minutes short play Look for the original see more...

• Anyone know where I can buy this game anymore? My boyfriend has b...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with? 2 Answers
  • We still play it to this day. There are so many different types o...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
These games are so much fun especially for family game nights ! Scene it also has so much different versions of it from Disney to cinema ! It is not an expensive game either ! I really recommend it if you love trivia !
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I loved this game when I was younger. This is a wonderful family game. It's interactive and fun for all. I like that they have a lot of special addition ones too.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
This is my boyfriend's absolute favorite game. It a great game for small group game nights. It has several different ways of presenting riddles or questions on movies. It's not the same thing over and over. I have even bought the extension packs for my boyfriend. However, it might not be as fun for groups bigger than 6 people as each person takes a turn which can last up to five minutes.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
My parents use to use this game to get me and my brother to sit down with them and spend time together it was family night. It worked for a while but once we started getting repeat questions it kind of went down hill. Certainly something nice to have if you are close or even get together with the family on holidays but not worth fighting someone in line for.
Heather B.
New Llano, LA
If you're a movie buff then this is the game for you! My husband and I used to have friends over for game night and we were never allowed to be on the same team. It's so much fun to see people trying to remember the director or trying to figure out the "Wheel of Fortune" style questions.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great game to test your knowledge, with a few people or a whole room full! The only downside is the questions can get repetitive fast, and if anyone's. played before they have a slight advantage. But it's a great game, easy to understand and great for any age group
Danielle F.
This game is awesome! My husband and I love playing Scene It? The DVD Game with family and friends. The questions and content are modern and it is a lot of fun. Our favorite is the Xbox 360 game but the DVD version is great if we don't have an Xbox around.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN
Its a great game to play on those rare occasions that the whole family with a wide age range are actually spending time together as one. It does tend to get a little boring if you try to play it alot. but overrall its fun and causes some nice competition and friendly debates! :)
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO
There is a lot of different versions of scene it? so you can find a version for everyone in the family and its a game you can play several times without seeing the same question again!
Roxy G.
West Boylston, MA
This is a very fun game to play with relatives during thanksgiving and other family events. However, if you play it too much, you run into seeing the same questions again and again .
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
How long did you actually play this game after the first time?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with?
Hailey  H.
Anyone know where I can buy this game anymore? My boyfriend has been looking all over for it and it is like it fell off the face of the planet.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
We still play it to this day. There are so many different types of scene it now its easy to keep it going.