BY SCENE IT?

Add HBO clips and trivia cards to any Scene It? game or play as a stand-alone game! Play again and again. Presenting the HBO edition of Scene It? featuring HBO s critically and award winning series, movies and stand up comedy that everyone s talking about. The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Six Feet Under, Band of Brothers, Chris Rock, Bigger and Blacker, they re all here along with the rest of your favorites. You ll watch clips from HBO s groundbreaking shows then test powers of observation and HBO knowledge. So grab the remote, round up your viewing buddies and get set for the HBO Edition of Scene It? Game Pack includes: DVD with scenes and images from your favorite HBO shows and 700+ on-screen trivia challenges. 288 trivia card questions. Contents: 1DVD, 96 Trivia Cards, 4 Category Reference Cards, 1 Die Time 30 minutes short play Look for the original see more...

• Anyone know where I can buy this game anymore? My boyfriend has bee...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with? 2 Answers
  • We still play it to this day. There are so many different types of ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Madalyn J.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
This is my boyfriend's absolute favorite game. It a great game for small group game nights. It has several different ways of presenting riddles or questions on movies. It's not the same thing over and over. I have even bought the extension packs for my boyfriend. However, it might not be as fun for groups bigger than 6 people as each person takes a turn which can last up to five minutes.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I love the Disney and Harry Potter versions of these :) they used to be a classic childhood game!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I loved this game when I was younger. This is a wonderful family game. It's interactive and fun for all. I like that they have a lot of special addition ones too.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Fun trivia game but it is quite lengthy and requires a DVD player and tv...
Megan B.
Megan B.
winnie, TX
I love this game it is fun..
Au Gres, MI
My parents use to use this game to get me and my brother to sit down with them and spend time together it was family night. It worked for a while but once we started getting repeat questions it kind of went down hill. Certainly something nice to have if you are close or even get together with the family on holidays but not worth fighting someone in line for.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great game to test your knowledge, with a few people or a whole room full! The only downside is the questions can get repetitive fast, and if anyone's. played before they have a slight advantage. But it's a great game, easy to understand and great for any age group
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like this game a lot. It is a fun game to play with a big group of friends. Everyone can have fun.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nappanee, IN
Its a great game to play on those rare occasions that the whole family with a wide age range are actually spending time together as one. It does tend to get a little boring if you try to play it alot. but overrall its fun and causes some nice competition and friendly debates! :)
Fanny C.
Fanny C.
San Antonio, TX
So much fun... The more people the better so many different trivia games from Disney to Harry potter and a general one.. There is one for everyone
Hailey  H.
Hailey H.
Anyone know where I can buy this game anymore? My boyfriend has been looking all over for it and it is like it fell off the face of the planet.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with?
Au Gres, MI
How long did you actually play this game after the first time?
melissa w.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
We still play it to this day. There are so many different types of scene it now its easy to keep it going.