BY SCENE IT?

Add HBO clips and trivia cards to any Scene It? game or play as a stand-alone game! Play again and again. Presenting the HBO edition of Scene It? featuring HBO s critically and award winning series, movies and stand up comedy that everyone s talking about. The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Six Feet Under, Band of Brothers, Chris Rock, Bigger and Blacker, they re all here along with the rest of your favorites. You ll watch clips from HBO s groundbreaking shows then test powers of observation and HBO knowledge. So grab the remote, round up your viewing buddies and get set for the HBO Edition of Scene It? Game Pack includes: DVD with scenes and images from your favorite HBO shows and 700+ on-screen trivia challenges. 288 trivia card questions. Contents: 1DVD, 96 Trivia Cards, 4 Category Reference Cards, 1 Die Time 30 minutes short play Look for the original see more...

• Anyone know where I can buy this game anymore? My boyfriend has b...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with? 2 Answers
  • We still play it to this day. There are so many different types o...1 Answers
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I loved this game when I was younger. This is a wonderful family game. It's interactive and fun for all. I like that they have a lot of special addition ones too.
Myrna V.
Clifton, CO
Its a ok group game. Though it's kunda boring after the first time. I give it a B
Manuel O.
Philadelphia, PA
Scene it? is a great way to test your knowledge on movies and television shows that you claim are your "favorite."
Kylie J.
Baltimore, Md
Hours and hours of fun! Scene it is beyond one of the best family (16+) games created! Loose track of time with answering fun trivia and clips but gain many memories!
Jessica T.
Mc Calla, AL
Super fun game. You can play for hours if you are a real movie buff, however, can be frustrating for those who don't watch a lot or haven't in a while.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
Scene it is a great game for all ages and is based off our favorite thing, movies! Its a great way to bring people together and get them communicating.
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO
There is a lot of different versions of scene it? so you can find a version for everyone in the family and its a game you can play several times without seeing the same question again!
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love playing Scene It with my family. It is a great game that is interactive with the TV and you answer questions about shows and movies. It is easy to learn how to play, and great fun!
Roxy G.
West Boylston, MA
This is a very fun game to play with relatives during thanksgiving and other family events. However, if you play it too much, you run into seeing the same questions again and again .
Jesse P.
Westfield, IN
I've never played this game but I'd like to. It might be something I can play with my wife or other friends together. Based on the reviews I think I might try it
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
How long did you actually play this game after the first time?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with?
Hailey  H.
Anyone know where I can buy this game anymore? My boyfriend has been looking all over for it and it is like it fell off the face of the planet.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
We still play it to this day. There are so many different types of scene it now its easy to keep it going.