Scattergories Categories Game

by Scattergories

#14 in Games

If you love the game scattergories, then scattergories categories is a must for your game arsenal. Keep the fun coming with this fast thinking categories game for two to four players.

Cuál es el objetivo de este juego? Me gustaría poder tenerlo?
Is this more fun then the original game?
Start your review of Scattergories Categories Game!
Product Highlights
so much fun so much fun I love game nights and this is one of the game that we play during game night we have a limited amount but this one definitely is one of the gamein reviews
You can play with three or more players, or with a big group you can play as teams.in reviews
Made you think but was super fun too! in reviews
Alexandra H.
Scattergories Categories Game uploaded by Alexandra H.
This fast thinking categories game is so much fun. You're up against the clock to think of everyday items, places and things to fill out your card depending on the category in play. It's a game that gets the entire family involved! The more points the better. Definitely would recommend!
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
I've always loved this classic game, I used to play it all the time when I was a kid. It's always a favorite for family game nights.
Amber  V.
Anatone, WA
That's quick thinking game will keep your brain tongue tied. Great entertainment for friends and family of all ages
Tiffany  S.
Waco, TX
Holidays in my house include food family and a lot of fun. We always play games after eating dinner and this is one we play often. Its easy to setup and get started playing. Inexpensive and one that the kids and adults can enjoy. Recommend this game.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Fun, engaging game that really entertains. My whole family loves it and it's a good value as well. Easy to find at many stores.
Samantha  P.
Brandon, FL
Fun game! You can have a lot of people play at once which is good for when my big family gets together. We break this out on Thanksgiving. Easy to learn.
Suzannah R.
San Carlos, CA
Scattergories is a really fun game that gets you thinking on your feet. Sometimes you have a brain fart because you have to think so quickly, but sometimes you actually come up with examples for everything and you feel very smart. It's fun and funny game that challenges your brain and gets the whole family together.
Christine  A.
Hamburg , NY
I don't care if it's when I was in my teens or in my twenties this game never gets old it is always fun to play.
Jennifer C.
Vancouver, WA
So much fun best game for great laughs with friends and family. Definitely grab this for eventful evening.
Ashley B.
La Follette, TN
This was always a family favorite for the older children and adults, it makes you think and always gets pretty comical, we would have so many laughing spells during this game that we'd have to take breaks! One family member would always be the designated score keeper and we would open presents in the order of whom was winning the game, at Christmas gatherings. I highly recomend trying this game out if you haven't already. Finding a great board game is priceless and Scattergories Game is a total gem!