BY SCARY MARY

Create a Broken Dolly with creamy makeup that will last the night. Comes with makeup, eyelashes & adhesive, crackle FX makeup, brush, stipple sponge. Everything you need to create a fabulous Halloween face design. A perfect look for the doll in every female. Complete instructions on back. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love these for Halloween! They make any look dramatic and I don't even need to have a costume I can just make anything up!
Hadley L.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Great lashes if you are planning on dressing up for Halloween! I used them for my mermaid costume! They matched great with my makeup and were very vibrant! I would definitely recommend these lashes! I definitely will be buying some again next year!
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
I found this last minute!!! Omg I got so many compliments and also is so inexpensive!!!!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
These are great for Halloween. I personally like a higher end adhesive for the lashes. Super cute look for going out on Halloween night to events, to wear to costume parties, or to wear for office costume day. I'd purchase again, and recommend.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Aurora, IL
I absolutely loved this. I actually used this to make myself look like a white cat with pink and it came out adorable. I highly recommend this product for anyone and you don't have to use it for what the product is for. Just be creative.