Scary Mary Broken Dolly Female Halloween Makeup Kit uploaded by 🌸Intisar M.Scary Mary Broken Dolly Female Halloween Makeup Kit uploaded by Cristal R.

BY SCARY MARY

Create a Broken Dolly with creamy makeup that will last the night. Comes with makeup, eyelashes & adhesive, crackle FX makeup, brush, stipple sponge. Everything you need to create a fabulous Halloween face design. A perfect look for the doll in every female. Complete instructions on back. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eleni C.
Glenview, IL
This Halloween makeup kit is pretty good. It’s very easy to apply but may be a bit difficult to use the eyelashes, considering they can be difficult sometimes. I’m sure there are better kits out there but this one was exceptional. I don’t use it very often considering Halloween doesn’t last all year!! However, I definitely break out the pink and black when the season is here.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
We're actually doing a beauty Halloween makeup for my 7 year old granddaughter she's going as Minnie Mouse and she's recovering from Children's Cancer so this was perfect Pretty in Pink she's adorable great product extremely reasonably priced#contest
Ellen H.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great product. Easily comes off n won't stain your skin. Plus no break outs after. Perfect for any age or creative makeup choices. Not too greasy like most products. On top of that, you cannot beat the price. Great quality with a good price and a super fun experience!
Kassandra L.
I love Halloween make up, I love the dramatic side to these Lashes and I love the color. These are perfect to brightening your eyes. I only used these around Halloween time but I would definitely recommend to people.
Deja R.
omaha
I love these lashes not only because they are pink but because they would be the absolute perfect product to use for a Halloween costume. I know for a FACT that I would love to use those!! Not only are they different but they mainly stand out!!
Sofia M.
Tracy, CA
Best of the best if you Looking for makeup for the Halloween well girl you don't have to be looking no more .. but your own and see for your self let me know how you like it I would definitely recommend it .
Amanda H.
columbus, GA
I was a scary doll for this halloween party and i bought these beautiful eye lashes to complete my look for the party! It was easy to put on, and the strips weren’t think so it look like my REAL eye lashes!
juliana f.
love this! i always purchase this every year, and sometimes they don’t sell it in stores so it’s better to just order online. i buy this at spirit halloween. it’s great but don’t last longer than 8 hours
Genevieve H.
there falsies remind me of halloween and i can see them being really cool with a costume like a doll or a hot zombie and still look cute. I got mine at a local halloween shop with the other makeup.
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa , WI
The best Halloween make up I’ve used. Lasts the whole night. The color is popping and the lashes stay on great. The price is great for what you get in the kit. I would definitely recommend this and buy it again