Scary Mary Broken Dolly Female Halloween Makeup Kit uploaded by 🌸Intisar M.Scary Mary Broken Dolly Female Halloween Makeup Kit uploaded by Cristal R.

BY SCARY MARY

Create a Broken Dolly with creamy makeup that will last the night. Comes with makeup, eyelashes & adhesive, crackle FX makeup, brush, stipple sponge. Everything you need to create a fabulous Halloween face design. A perfect look for the doll in every female. Complete instructions on back. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyelashes are my favorite accessory to add to a costume makeup and these gorgeous pink lashes by Scary Mary were the perfect final touch to my glittery unicorn makeup. The glue provided with the kit works really well too. I like the eyeshadow provided though I didn’t use the black one. The pink is pretty good though. Nicely saturated. All in all, I recommend.
Eleni C.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Halloween makeup kit is pretty good. It’s very easy to apply but may be a bit difficult to use the eyelashes, considering they can be difficult sometimes. I’m sure there are better kits out there but this one was exceptional. I don’t use it very often considering Halloween doesn’t last all year!! However, I definitely break out the pink and black when the season is here.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
We're actually doing a beauty Halloween makeup for my 7 year old granddaughter she's going as Minnie Mouse and she's recovering from Children's Cancer so this was perfect Pretty in Pink she's adorable great product extremely reasonably priced#contest
Ellen H.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great product. Easily comes off n won't stain your skin. Plus no break outs after. Perfect for any age or creative makeup choices. Not too greasy like most products. On top of that, you cannot beat the price. Great quality with a good price and a super fun experience!
Stephanie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for Halloween makeup. I'm sure you can get this at party City or even online at ebay or Amazon. The white paint is alittle drying but make sure to moisturize your face. The lashes are just too cute.
Kassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Halloween make up, I love the dramatic side to these Lashes and I love the color. These are perfect to brightening your eyes. I only used these around Halloween time but I would definitely recommend to people.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best a best priced makeup kit out there. I absolutely love it and can get many uses from year to year out of it it's very easy to use and goes great with any skin type. I can't wait for Halloween to break mine out
Deja R.
omaha
I love these lashes not only because they are pink but because they would be the absolute perfect product to use for a Halloween costume. I know for a FACT that I would love to use those!! Not only are they different but they mainly stand out!!
Sofia M.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best of the best if you Looking for makeup for the Halloween well girl you don't have to be looking no more .. but your own and see for your self let me know how you like it I would definitely recommend it .
Amanda H.
columbus, GA
I was a scary doll for this halloween party and i bought these beautiful eye lashes to complete my look for the party! It was easy to put on, and the strips weren’t think so it look like my REAL eye lashes!