Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesScarguard
Repair Liquid with Vitamin E 05 oz

Scarguard Repair Liquid with Vitamin E 0.5 oz

by Scarguard

Because scars are more than skin deep.Anti-PruriticScarguardActive Ingredients:Silicone 12.0%; Hydrocortisone 0.5%Clean affected area with mild soap and water; dry thoroughly. Brush on twice daily. Allow to dry for 1 minute before coming into contact...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scarguard Repair Liquid with Vitamin E 0.5 oz!
Nadia B.
Medicine Hat
This product worked amazingly for my superficial skin scars. I tend to scratch at my dry skin which can cause redness, discoloration and scarring which usually takes a while to heal. Scarguard eliminated the appearance of these within one night. Some things to watch out for are peeling (I used this mainly at home) which means that it may not be as effective if it’s not in contact. Also, the price point is a bit steep. Leaving five stars though because it’s the only effective product I’ve tried for my hyperpigmentation and scars.

Looking for your answer?