Scaredycut Tiny Trim Dog Scissors uploaded by Elizabeth N.Scaredycut Tiny Trim Dog Scissors uploaded by Elizabeth N.

BY SCAREDYCUT

Scaredycut Tiny Trim Dog Scissors are small, ball tipped safety scissor for pet grooming in tight spots and sensitive areas such as the ear, nose, face and paw. Featuring ball tipped blades for safety, a padded handle for quiet cutting action, and a serrated blade to better hold fur in place while cutting, Features: Tension adjustment screw (note that many cheap scissors are riveted and do not allow adjustment) Used For: Dogs, cats, horses, etc. Health Consideration: Skin and Coat Dimensions: 4.5"L x 2"W x 0.25"H 2 oz. see more...

crystal d.
Heres some tiny scissors for easy trimming for your pets. They come in hot pink, durable easy to use.
Elizabeth N.
I am so happy I got these scissors. I recently rescued a mini poodle. Poodles require a bit more upkeep than some other breeds so I knew I would need to get a pair of doggie scissors. These scissors cut through his fur with ease! They are easy to hold and I love that the tip has a rounded ball so I don’t have to fear accidentally poking or cutting my little guys skin.

The first thing I did when I got these scissors was trim up his matted ear hair. The size of the scissors was perfect for navigating the little space right inside his ears. The second time I tested the tiny trim scissors, I trimmed the hair around his eyes. His hair grows fast and is constantly hanging in his eyes. The scissors allowed me to get the right angles without worry of hurting my pup.

Most recently I trimmed up his paws and a tiny bit near his nose so I agree with the description that they work for around eyes, paws, nose, and ears. The scissors cut through the hair so well, doing a little grooming took no time at all!

I love these scissors and I would recommend them to other pet owners who like to do a little grooming on their dog.

I received these scissors at a discount in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion. The above review is based on my personal experience. If with continued use, my opinion of the scissors changes I will update my review.
Stephanie N.