ScarAway® Silicone Scar Sheets uploaded by Elle m.ScarAway® Silicone Scar Sheets uploaded by jaime H.

BY SCARAWAY #6 in Scar Treatment

Each ScarAway® Silicone Scar Sheet is made with an advanced material that provides a unique combination of breathability, flexibility, washability and adhesiveness. Its silky, soft fabric backing is ideal for optimal comfort and protection, even under clothing. It may also be worn under compression garments. ScarAway® is so comfortable you may forget you’re wearing it.

Advanced Technology
ScarAway®’s clinically tested silicone technology mimics the natural barrier function of healthy skin. Research suggests that silicone acts to hydrate scar tissue, which in turn works to soften the scar, reducing excessive scar formation and causing it to fade.

Prevent and Treat
Technology used by Burn Centers, Plastic Surgeons and Hospitals.
Flattens, softens and fades new and old scars.
Minimizes formation of new scars.
Conceals while you heal.

Application

1. Wash and dry scar area.
2. Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
3. Apply sheet with adhesive side directly on scar.

Usage: Each ScarAway® sheet should be worn for a minimum of 12 hours per day, and is washable and durable for 7 days of use. Gently wash ScarAway® sheet daily to maintain adhesiveness. ScarAway® sheets may be cut in half for smaller scars or worn side-by-side for larger scars.

Kate W.
I’ve been trying to find something to help with my c-section scar. Part of it is keloid, and in general I don’t heal very well from scars. I was so excited to use this product, as I could slap it on and go, and not worry about my clothes running off gel or lotion. Unfortunately I had a huge reaction to this!!! I don’t usually have issues with sensitive skin in my body, but this made me itch so bad that I ended up bruising myself! Plus my skin was angry and red and the scar was even more pronounced. I ended up having to discontinue after 4 days so I have no clue if it would work in the long run for someone who doesn’t have any reactions. Fortunately, every thing clears up in about a week, but now I’m back to square one 😕
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had surgery and wanted to give these a try. While they didn't get rid of my scars completely, it did lighten them up a lot and flatten the raised surgery scars. The newer the scars are, the better this works. It will also work on older scars but will take more time to get rid of them. These sheets are a little expensive, so it depends on how much you're willing to pay to get rid of your scars. But I would recommend giving it a try!
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Scar Away WORKS! I think those that don't get results with this product are not following the directions properly. After just one week using this product on my 3 year old hypertrophic thyroidectomy scar on my neck, it is clearly flatter, is shrinking down in size, and is getting less red and more like the color of the rest of my skin! I know by the end of the 8 weeks, I am going to see a big difference! Tips for using this successfully: Wash it daily with dish soap (removes any grease/residue from the strip) and place it in the case provided to dry fully before trying to apply it again- a moist/damp strip will NOT stick to skin and will peel on the edges and curl up. You can use two strips at a time, wearing one while the other one dries in the case, and alternate wear for the two weeks time. Throw those out and start again with two more strips for the next two weeks. Be sure you wash your skin with a MOISTURIZER FREE soap before application- I used dawn dish soap and rinsed well to get any oils off my skin for maximum adhesiveness of the strip. You could also cleanse the skin with an alcohol based toner or rubbing alcohol to remove any oils. I am wearing these pretty much continually with a 2 hour break in the evening before bed where I allow the skin to breathe. In one week of use, I am already seeing a good change in the scar and it is already flat now, and starting to fade in color.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have a few scars and these pads are helping to treat them. I have gone to the dermatologist tried half of the things out there for scars and not am I glad I came across these. They are ACTUALLY helping me. I’ve been using them for three weeks and see some results they are not gone as scars can take years to remove or have them looking better. The only reason I don’t give it a five is the price. Considering the scar is on my face I can’t use them as directed and wear them all of the time. And I cut them into pieces. Just wish more would come in the box. I think a total of 8 comes in it. But regardless it’s a tough battle with scars and since everyone’s skin is different I would suggest trying everything like I did till you find out what works for you! Hope this helps someone too
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a implanted heart monitor removed and it left a 2in keloid hole on my chest. It started to raise and become very rough. Plastic surgery said there wasn't anything they could do for me and decided to give these a try. In a week so far my scar has drastically flattened. The purple/red tone has become flesh toned. I will definitely keep up with this for the next couple weeks to see how good I can get this scar looking as its very visible on my chest. I wished I had taken a before picture!! My scar was a few months old and completely healed when I started this.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had an ugly mole removed from my arm last year. The only reason I didn't get a huge scar is because of these scar stickers. I swear by them and always keep them in my medicine cabinet. I have almost no scar left behind from my surgery. I highly recommend.
Rozaln P.
These silicone scar sheets don't look like they would do anything.. and I'm honestly not sure that they do much. It's hard to want to keep putting on something that resembles a bandaid every day over a scar, if the scar is not that bad in the first place.
Jessica W.
Whitehall, PA
I like this product but also hate it. It was comfortable to wear. I think it did help my scarring from my breast reduction. However, I was told to wear them for 3 months. It was hard for me to remember to wash them so I would go days without washing them which meant I couldn't wear them. I also think it's a little gross that they are reusable. They are also pretty expensive since I needed to use 4 sheets at a time to cover both breasts.
Amber K.
Enterprise, AL
I only bought this product once. That’ll probably be the only time I buy this product. It really wasn’t all that effective and I was disappointed. I haven’t found anything to try to get rid of scars that actually works yet.
Lindsay B.
Mobile, AL
I purchased these about a year ago because I was cooking and got an awful burn right on the top of my engagement ring finger.  Nothing was really helping, so I decided to try these sheets.  I like that you can cut them up into the size you need and they tend to stick pretty well.  I noticed a pretty significant improvement within a week or two of using these. Now the scar is hardly noticeable.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have you tried these or the scare away gel?
Kristy H.
Linwood, MI
How long after a surgery should you wait to use scar sheets?
Holly H.
Cushing
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for older keloid scarring? How long before results are seen?
H L.
Is this only for Operation scars? Or does it work on other types of scars?
Kimmy K.
How long do you have to use this to get results?

Walmart