ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets uploaded by jaime H.

BY SCARAWAY

The Solution for Scars™ Comfortable Ultra-Thin Fabric. Significantly improves the appearance of existing scars. Helps prevent the formation of new scars. Professional Grade. Technology used by Burn Centers and Plastic Surgeons. Latex Free. Free Storage Case Inside. Clinically proven technology used by Plastic Surgeons, Hospitals, and Burn Centers around the world! ScarAway Professional grade silicone scar sheets are indicated. see more...

• Do you think these would work on keloids? How many boxes do you t...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about these from family members who have ...1 Answers
  • How well does these work?! I have a scar on my back from a surger...1 Answers
jaime H.
Prone to hypertrophic scarring I began using this as soon as my knee incision healed. Followed the directions and was amazed. My scar is completely flat it's a smooth as the rest of my skin. Also the scar itself is faint and almost unnoticeable. Best part about these sheets is they prevent rather than try to improve a bad scar that already developed. No chemicals or medication so no worries on sensitive skin. Proof of how it works:
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I bought these because I had Gastric Bypass surgery, which left me with 5 very unpleasant scars all over my stomach. I found them to be comfortable to wear. It is my first time buying a product like this. I am not sure if the product helped or time. I continue to use them daily. I think it is a great price.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
So far these are working great for me! They are expensive but have great reviews. If you have a scar you don't it's worth it. They stick on really good but you do have to put them in very carefully because they can get stuck together. Have known people personally who say these will make a huge difference!
Alicia F.
Gilbert, AZ
These scar strips were recommended to me by my plastic surgeon to reduce the appearance of my scar after a tummy tuck. So far they have really helped to smooth the scar and lighten its color. On the downside I had some severe hypersensitivity issues, if I wear the strips for longer than 12 hours my skin becomes so sensitive that it is excruciating.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This product works. Reducing the raised scar is the best feeling. It's easy to use and can be easily slept in so no need to worry about it moving. I do see a redness reduction thanks to these strips.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
I have been struggling from a keloid scar for years. I have used 3 boxes of these and the scar is almost gone! It's amazing!
Vita M.
Compression and silicone are the best way to avoid scaring after surgery and these sheets deliver! The best post surgery!
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
These slightly work. They are good for keloid cars. They are not worth how much they sell for.
Kels W.
So about 4 months ago someone accidentally caused quite a deep cut on my face, it wasn’t big enough to need stitches but after it healed it did leave a scar that I felt self conscious about since it was directly in the centre of my face by the beginning of my eyebrow. So after waiting a few months to see if it would fade naturally, I came to the conclusion that it wouldn’t as it wasn’t improving anymore. I even considered laser treatment I was so self-conscious about my scar. But I heard of ScarAway on the internet, and immediately tried it out. I’ve been using it for 3 days on my 1cm scar that’s a bit deep compared to my undamaged skin, and I’m already seeing results!! I can hardly feel my scar anymore on my face and it’s only been 3 days of using it during the evening time and when I go to sleep.. I can’t wait to see what my scar will look like in a month. I purchased one sheet from eBay that cost me £5.99!!! And to think I was considering laser treatment that’s considerably more expensive! I am so happy with this product and would definitely recommend it! So worth the try before trying expensive laser treatment. The sheets are quite small, but considering my scar is only a centimetre long I bought one and cut it into pieces that would cover my scar comfortably. They definitely are reusable, but when I go to sleep with it on it tends to come off during the night but it won’t be hard to find something to hold it in place and resolve the issue. Very happy considering I thought I would be stuck with the scar forever! Amazing!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have you tried these or the scare away gel?
Nora A.
How well does these work?! I have a scar on my back from a surgery and the discoloration bothers me. Wondering how effective are these sheets and do they stay on? Are they durable and long lasting? How often would you need to change them? Any input would greatly be appreciated :) Thanks!
Nora V.
Waxhaw, NC
I've heard great things about these from family members who have had surgery. I'm considering buying these to help with some stretch marks... does this work for older scars like stretch marks or is it better for newer scars? Just wanted to make sure that it worked for what I have so I don't waste money if this products doesn't work on old scars
Nicole B.
Clovis, NM
Does this work on stretch marks?
Kimberly G.
Valley Stream, NY
Do you think these would work on keloids? How many boxes do you think I'd need to buy to finally get rid of a small, flat keloid?