ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets uploaded by jaime H.

BY SCARAWAY #3 in Scar Treatment

The Solution for Scars™ Comfortable Ultra-Thin Fabric. Significantly improves the appearance of existing scars. Helps prevent the formation of new scars. Professional Grade. Technology used by Burn Centers and Plastic Surgeons. Latex Free. Free Storage Case Inside. Clinically proven technology used by Plastic Surgeons, Hospitals, and Burn Centers around the world! ScarAway Professional grade silicone scar sheets are indicated. see more...

Buy on target.com
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had surgery and wanted to give these a try. While they didn't get rid of my scars completely, it did lighten them up a lot and flatten the raised surgery scars. The newer the scars are, the better this works. It will also work on older scars but will take more time to get rid of them. These sheets are a little expensive, so it depends on how much you're willing to pay to get rid of your scars. But I would recommend giving it a try!
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
They have worked okay but I haven’t been wearing them constantly as I’m supposed to. I find when I wear it it works but a day after taking the sheet off the scar goes back to former appearance.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these because I had Gastric Bypass surgery, which left me with 5 very unpleasant scars all over my stomach. I found them to be comfortable to wear. It is my first time buying a product like this. I am not sure if the product helped or time. I continue to use them daily. I think it is a great price.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
So far these are working great for me! They are expensive but have great reviews. If you have a scar you don't it's worth it. They stick on really good but you do have to put them in very carefully because they can get stuck together. Have known people personally who say these will make a huge difference!
jaime H.
Prone to hypertrophic scarring I began using this as soon as my knee incision healed. Followed the directions and was amazed. My scar is completely flat it's a smooth as the rest of my skin. Also the scar itself is faint and almost unnoticeable. Best part about these sheets is they prevent rather than try to improve a bad scar that already developed. No chemicals or medication so no worries on sensitive skin. Proof of how it works:
Alicia F.
Gilbert, AZ
These scar strips were recommended to me by my plastic surgeon to reduce the appearance of my scar after a tummy tuck. So far they have really helped to smooth the scar and lighten its color. On the downside I had some severe hypersensitivity issues, if I wear the strips for longer than 12 hours my skin becomes so sensitive that it is excruciating.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This product works. Reducing the raised scar is the best feeling. It's easy to use and can be easily slept in so no need to worry about it moving. I do see a redness reduction thanks to these strips.
Kara K.
New Orleans
I used this and it did not work at all. Plus the scar sheets start to lose their stickiness and it doesn’t stay put. Don’t buy this
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been struggling from a keloid scar for years. I have used 3 boxes of these and the scar is almost gone! It's amazing!
Vita M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Compression and silicone are the best way to avoid scaring after surgery and these sheets deliver! The best post surgery!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have you tried these or the scare away gel?
Nora V.
Waxhaw, NC
I've heard great things about these from family members who have had surgery. I'm considering buying these to help with some stretch marks... does this work for older scars like stretch marks or is it better for newer scars? Just wanted to make sure that it worked for what I have so I don't waste money if this products doesn't work on old scars
Nora A.
How well does these work?! I have a scar on my back from a surgery and the discoloration bothers me. Wondering how effective are these sheets and do they stay on? Are they durable and long lasting? How often would you need to change them? Any input would greatly be appreciated :) Thanks!
Nicole B.
Clovis , NM
Does this work on stretch marks?
Kimberly G.
Valley Stream, NY
Do you think these would work on keloids? How many boxes do you think I'd need to buy to finally get rid of a small, flat keloid?