ScarAway Scar Treatment Gel - .35oz

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 070030511739For old and new scars Reduces redness Softens and flattens raised scars Relieves itching, discomfort and pain associated with scars Recommended by plastic surgeons For prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the...

how effective is this on mosquito bites that went down very dark?
Is this only for fresh scars?
How long do you have to use to see results?
Start your review of ScarAway Scar Treatment Gel - .35oz!
High Point, NC
ScarAway Scar Treatment Gel - .35oz uploaded by Makenzie E.
Only SIX weeks after surgery. This stuff is like gold. Kind of expensive but really gets the job done!
Winston Salem, NC
ScarAway Scar Treatment Gel - .35oz uploaded by Joshebet L.
Purchased at: eBay
Compre este gel porque fui operada de tiroides hace exactamente 2 meses y no he visto ningún tipo de cambio en mi cicatriz... al contrario, tuve que llamar a mi doctora y resultó resultó tengo celulitis en ella. En pocas palabras, este producto a MI no me funcionó, pero puede que a otras personas si le haya funcionado. Lo compre por $10 dólares
Ft Lauderdale, FL
ScarAway Scar Treatment Gel - .35oz uploaded by Mijal C.
I kindly received this product from influenster and I can say that I totally love it! Totally recommend it and would totally buy again. I had a boob job couple years ago and the scar never really went away, with this product you can nearly see it!
Jeffersonvlle, IN
It won’t make your very serious scars completely disappear, but it will make them more smooth and a lot softer. I had a metal plate put in my hand several years ago and after the surgery I put this gel on it every day. Most people don’t even notice the scar on my hand unless I point it out. I highly recommend this gel to help prevent bad scaring!
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had a neck surgery a few years ago and was recommend this product to minimize tissue scaring. i applied it 3 times a day for about a month. no one notices my scar. Sometimes i have to look closely to see it myself. .
Boise, ID
ScarAway Scar Treatment Gel - .35oz uploaded by Karen J.
Purchased at: Target
I have been trying this gel for about 2 months now and it hasn’t made any difference sadly, does not meet any of my expectations don’t waste your money on it because it does work. I don’t recommend it! ScarAway Scar Treatment Gel - .35oz
ScarAway Scar Treatment Gel - .35oz uploaded by Theresa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
So far so good - easy roller application and this is my first week - fingers crossed 🤞[product:scaraway-100%-silicone-scar-gel]
Dublin, OH
I have not seen results yet. But hoping it will work on the burn marks on my hand. Do lmk if you know of a better scar removing product. #scar
Omaha, NE
I honestly didn’t see an improvement in the acne scars on my face when I used this product. Maybe it works well for other people or only for certain scars, but I wouldn’t recommend it for acne scars.
Greensboro, NC
This is not a good product. The roller applicator is terrible. I don't know if mine was defective or if it's just how it is, but it wouldn't roll very well, you had to apply a certain amount of pressure (and that is something you don't want to do over recent scar tissue, it hurts). No, I would not recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...