ScarAway® Long Silicone Scar Sheets

Each ScarAway® Long sheet is made with an advanced material that provides a unique combination of breathability, flexibility, washability and adhesiveness. Its silky, soft fabric backing is ideal for optimal comfort and protection, even under clothing. It may also be worn under compression garments. ScarAway® is so comfortable you may forget you’re wearing it.

Advanced Technology
ScarAway®’s clinically tested silicone technology mimics the natural barrier function of healthy skin. Research suggests that silicone acts to hydrate scar tissue, which in turn works to soften the scar, reducing excessive scar formation and causing it to fade.

Prevent and Treat
Technology used by Burn Centers, Plastic Surgeons and Hospitals.
Flattens, softens and fades new and old scars.
Minimizes formation of new scars.
Ideal for larger scars, joints, and scars on contoured body areas, including C-sections.

Application

1. Wash and dry scar area.
2. Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
3. Apply sheet with adhesive side directly on scar.

Usage: Each ScarAway® sheet should be worn for a minimum of 12 hours per day, and is washable and durable for up to 14 days of use. Gently wash ScarAway® sheet daily to maintain adhesiveness.

Is it worth the money ?
Can this help me with old bacne scars?
Does anyone know how this would treat csection scars?
Start your review of ScarAway® Long Silicone Scar Sheets!
Harrisburg, PA
ScarAway® Long Silicone Scar Sheets uploaded by paula L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this product, I bought this for my scar and I leave this at night when I go to bed and it’s help me a lot with some creams.
Perfect product, long lasting for scars. Good product to use, would buy again.
Perfect product, long lasting for scars. Good product to use, would buy again.
Hvre De Grace, MD
ScarAway® Long Silicone Scar Sheets uploaded by Hannah J. M.
Purchased at: Walmart
They work very well to fade the scars and they definitely stick. They need to come in better sizes and hurt when you have to pull them. They’re a bit pricey but they definitely work and I will 100% buy them again.
These really helped my c-section incision wound heal resulting in a nearly invisible, straight, flat scar. I recommend them to EVERYONE I know who has a c-section. I had another surgery where I did not use anything and the incision healed with a jagged, raised scar with a small keloid. Highly recommended and worth every penny.
Spring Hill, FL
My box labeled them long and section scar specific, though I also used the smaller ones on other scars. They are neat, stay on and are easy to wear any time day or night under clothing as well. My only gripe is that you are supposed to wear them for long periods of time and “wash” off periodically, which sometimes ruins the sticking power. Doesn’t act like a bandage and tear skin when removing.
Amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
I very much regret giving this product a try. I purchased these to help with keloids. After about 5 days, my skin under the sheet became itchy, red, and the top layer of skin started to fall off. Looked like a chemical burn, and my skin was raw. Stay away from this product.
E Mckeesport, PA
It doesn't work. They won't fade, or lesson . It's just a waste of money, and i should know I've tried them all
hanahan
There are really nice they work nicely and it really did meet my expectations i have no clue how I would improve this items this is a really affordable items it’s not pricey I really recommend this to you
Salem, OR
These are absolutely amazing. I was completely skeptical before trying them but I'm a complete believer now. I've tried them on multiple scars, both minor ones as well as more major ones - - even one from an abdominal surgery - - and I was so impressed by the reduction in the visibility of all of the scars that I've tried these sheets on. Would recommend 100%.
Silicone sheets are the only product scientifically proven to help improve the appearance of scars. They are a little pricey, but you can reuse them multiple times and even cut them in various sizes. Practical, can be worn during the day without concern about oily residue. Would repurchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...