BY SCARAWAY #14 in Scar Treatment

The Solution for Scars™ With Patented Silon® Technology Significantly improves the appearance of existing scars Helps prevent the formation of new scars Professional Grade Technology used by Burn Centers and Plastic Surgeons Latex Free Clinically proven technology used by Plastic Surgeons, Hospitals, and Burn Centers around the world! ScarAway Professional grade silicone scar sheets are indicated for use in the treatment and prevention of raised and discolored scars . These types of scars may result from surgical procedures, burns, and skin injuries. ScarAway flattens, smoothes, and fades scars, restoring skin to a more natural texture and color. Even scars that are years old show significant improvement. ScarAway is so advanced, it actually helps prevent unsightly scars from forming. Patented Technology ScarAway uses patented Silon® technology, which mimics t see more...

• How long do you have to use this to get results?1 Answers
  • Is this only for Operation scars? Or does it work on othe...1 Answers
  • How long after a surgery should you wait to use scar sheets?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Abril J.
I started using these a couple of days ago so obviously there won't be any changes yet. These do stick on pretty well and they do say to wash them. Honestly I haven't washed them and I don't think they will stay on if you do. I change these out every few days since my scars are not very big. I do notice though that when I put it near my arm pit where one of my scars is, the very next day it will have a red dye stained to it.. I think it might be a reaction from the deodorant, so just keep that in mind.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a dark skinned girl and I found this product to definitely diminish some scars but not entirely. I have had these scars for over 5 years though so this may have had an impact on the way it worked on them.
Michele C.
New Jersey
I have personally found this product to be effective at flattening and lightening post operative scars. I highly recommend these to all of my patients.
Kristy H.
Linwood, MI
How long after a surgery should you wait to use scar sheets?
H L.
Is this only for Operation scars? Or does it work on other types of scars?
Kimmy K.
How long do you have to use this to get results?