BY SCAR ZONE

Reduce visibility of scars SPF 15 helps protect scars from the sun.  Formulated with moisturizers and silicone skin protectant. with Green Tea added - Super Antioxidant: helps restore damaged skin guaranteed results smooth, soften to diminish appearance of scars surgery injury burns acne stretchmarks *silicone skin protectant, moisturizers and SPF15 sunscreen Massaging Scar Zone® into the scar begins the process of reducing its appearance by helping it fade, diminish and become less noticeable.  When massaged into the scar twice daily, Scar Zone even helps raised and discolored scars become latter, softer, smoother and closer to the skin s own natural tone.  Green Tea s combination of antioxidants and EGCG helps restore damaged skin cells. Scar Zone works on new wounds that have healed or on older scars that are still visible.  So no matter how lo see more...

• I have a scar on my hand that is fairly dark and prominent. I've ...1 Answers
  • I burned my cheek with my curling iron and want to prevent a scar...1 Answers
  • Does this help on acnescaring? If so how much time till i can see...1 Answers
Sumer M.
Sumer M.
This was life changing. I had several scars on my legs that were embarrassing and I used this regularly until I didn't need it any longer.
This is an excellent cream for all types of scaring.i have been using this cream for a week and can already start to see a difference
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
This is my favorite scar scream. It erased my acne scars on my face. I had recancerous cells I had to get removed on my arm with 13 stitches. No one can believe I had stitches, you can barely see a scar!
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
Medford, OR
I purchased this to get rid of my acne scars. It didn't really do anything to reduce visibility that time itself wouldn't do. And they active and only ingredients? Sunscreen.

So basically, this is just sunscreen. So purchased some $3 SPF and achieve the same results.
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works pretty well. It didn't fade my scars completely, but it did make them a lot less noticeable. I don't think it works on things like acne scarring or really old scars, but it does work really well on recent injury.
Carol F.
Carol F.
East Hanover, NJ
I don't really feel like this stuff worked that great. I used it for 3 months straight until I switched to a different product. It may have made the scars a little lighter but not really noticeable at all.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
This didn't really do anything to help my scars. It just felt like a lotion.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
Wellness Guru Expert
I've had my share of stitches, one is just above my left eyebrow, this stuff made my scar less red, and it faded it completely. I also use this for acne scars after they have heeled and they have the little red marks on my face. It has helped me with my acne scars and redness, couldn't ask for a better product.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually work? Need something for acne scars...
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
I have a scar on my hand that is fairly dark and prominent. I've used Mederma for a while now, but I'm not noticing any difference. How does this product compare? Does it just fade scars or heal them?
chelsea f.
chelsea f.
Tonawanda, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I just got the tape off my two incisions so I wasn't able to use scar cream right away . How many times a day would anyone recommend putting this on. How long before you started noticing the scars fading ?
Devin B.
Devin B.
Does this help with deep scars? I had something removed on my leg years ago and they didn't put stitches in. So it basically looks like a hole in my leg. And I can't find anything that helps make the scare unnoticeable.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Dorchester, MA
Will this product leave white spots on the face? and does it burn? I have sensitive skin