Scar Zone

Scar Zone Advanced Skin Care,...
10 Reviews
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Go for uses at home Go for uses at home Go for uses at home Go for uses at home Go for uses at home Go for uses at home Go for uses at home Go for uses at home
4 / 5
So this product does seem to lessen the appearance of scars. It does not make they go away, but be less noticeable. The price really could be better. Also, this product takes a long time to really work. Which made me wonder, did my scar fade on its own or did this product fade it.
4 / 5
healed my scar so nice love it cant even tell there was a scar there would buy again such a nice product so amazing
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
this products does soften the scar but if the scar is really old I'm not too sure if this is for you. I stopped using this because i felt that it does not work for the types of scars i have (keloids). it did soften the texture but nothing more than that
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Works really well and of course the trick is to keep applying and using everyday sometimes even several times a day. Definitely not going to take away scars first treatment!
4 / 5
The first to write you an opportunity . If I could get to see the difference in price of one . It will appear in
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It helps a little bit every use but not that big on it. It’s not very good in my opinion
4 / 5
It didn't get rid of my stuff all it did was light the cooler up no not really but it did help with the colers
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
the improvement is not as fast as it supposedly says there. in fact I stopped using it because I do not remove the mark on my face.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
A friend of my mom recommended this for me after a car accident I had in Cuba. I was very consistent but the appearance of the scar didn't ameliorate much.