BY SCAR FX

Advanced Scar Therapy 10 Antioxidants 2 Polypeptides Onion Extract Dimethicone Softens and Lightens Old & New Scars.  Significantly Improves Appearance of Scars.  Greaseless and Easily Absorbed. Beautiful Skin for a Beautiful You. Clinically proven to improve appearance of: Surgical Scars, Traumatic Scars, Keloids, Burns, Laser Resurfacing. Scar Esthetique Scar Creme-utilizes modern advances in skin care for scars. It is effective on treating surgical, cuts, hypertrophic and keloid scars. Scar treatment products can be placed into three categories.  Please review ingredients of any product before purchasing.   No other product has the amount of proven, effective ingredients. Today s scar cremes come in 3 types of cremes: Blend of ingredients and anti-oxidants that have a positive effect the skin at the cellular level. Onion Extract base with Allan see more...

Elizabeth F.
Harker Hts, TX
Purchased at: Target
Amazing, not as sticky as I thought it would be, definitely not like normal scar cream. The results were definitely very impressive and did a lot better work and results than using cocoa butter cream every single day for two years.
Kortney f.
Florence, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my face because I have so many acne scars. It has cleared them up so much you can hardly tell anymore. I will continue to use it because it has helped so much for a great price. I am happy with this product.
angie h.
New Paris, OH
This cream really works at smoothing, concealing my facial scars. I wear it underneath my makeup. I have noticed that my scars appear less noticeable after a month of this treatment 1× a day.
Iris M.
Tampa, FL
Impresionante crema cicatrizante! Lo he usado durante aproximadamente un mes, ¡pero olvídate de hacerlo 3-4 veces al día! ¡Pero los resultados han sido buenos! Tuve una picadura de araña que me dejó un pedazo en el patio y tener piernas musculosas y usar pantalones cortos, faldas y vestidos con esa cicatriz oscura fue horrible. ¡Esto funciona de maravilla y sería aún mejor si me acordara de usarlo todos los días 3-4x!
Martha C.
Fort Myers
Purchased at: CVS
I tried to use this on a old scar and I have seen no improvements. For it being $40 I would expect more from it but I don’t know, maybe it works on new fresh scars.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
It took a little while to notice any difference but after a while I did notice reduction and scarring. My expectations were a little higher but in the end it did work. Next time I might try a different brand. Still it will work for you over the long term.
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
This brand work you just have to give it time I used this product Morning and night I got this 6 months Ago to try to repertoire my scars from acne and it’s very affordable and affective I definitely thinking everyone who is suffering for acne should try it
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
scar fx scar esthetique scar cream works very well for scars. i have used this product on my face and it has faded my scars a lot. it is affordable and well worth the price. it is a lot better than alternatives. i like this product and would probably repurchase
Jade a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn’t notice a whole lot working with this product specifically. But not all products work based off of your skin type and maybe your hormones, and maybe even your diet. But I do recommend you give the stuff I try just to see if it would work for you.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff works amazing on making scars and stretch marks go away. It is a little pricey, however it is very worth the price. It totally met my expectations and worked well! I was satisfied with this product and I would highly recommend.
Katelyn S.
Brookhaven, GA
Anyone try this product on surgical scars and get good results??!
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
Necesito saber que tan bueno es este producto?