Scanpan Classic Fry Pans - 12.25

Scanpan Classic Fry Pans - 12.25" - Scanpan Classic

BY SCANPAN #59 in Pans

Scanpan Classic 12-1/2" Fry Pan12-1/2-inch fry pan (depth-1 -+-inch) made in Denmark of pressure-cast aluminum Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick finish is safe for metal utensils High-density phenolic resin handle securely attached without rivets Dishwasher-safe, though washing by hand recommended Oven-safe to 500 degrees F; covered by full lifetime warranty Need more information on this product? Click here to ask. see more...

Scanpan Classic Fry Pans - 12.25
Scanpan Classic Fry Pans - 12.25" - Scanpan Classic
Buy on Jet.com
Caitlin H.
This pan is phenomenal for cooking everything. I use it as frequently as I cook - nothing sticks to it, and I never have any issues with the coating coming off. It is a little pricey, especially when you look at cheaper options, but those cheaper options don't hold up nearly as well as my Scanpan Skillet has.
Adrian G.
I bought the scanpan hearing so many great things about it. The non teflon - ceramic non stick surface is amazing! I've had mine for over 4 years now. It's affordable and super durable! I would really recommend this to my friends and always have especially when they watch me cook a meal for them.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
This pan is EVERYTHING! Scanpans are made to last. You can use metal utensils without scratching the surface, because the pan itself is made of nonstick material rather than having a special coating. Long lasting, great warranty, oven safe up to 500 degrees. Could not recommend this pan enough! I have it in every size.