Scandal uploaded by Cierra C.Scandal uploaded by Shenora J.

BY SCANDAL #29 in TV

• Are you Team fitz or team jake? 20 Answers
  • Is this show really that good? I heard good things about it but I...7 Answers
  • Anyone else wish they had Olivia Pope's confidence??? (and apartm...16 Answers
Scandal
  • "i love scandallllmy favorite show to watchhh and breaking badd........................................................" in 6 reviews
Carina C.
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
Pop Culture Expert
All you have to know is that Olivia Pope kicks ass. This show surprisingly doesn't have so many spoilers so I always wait till it gets on Netflix so I can binge watch a whole season in a day or two. I have no shame. I have so much love for this show. So good. They always say something to SLAY each other. Character development is real. So many strong feelings about everything. Love it. Love it. Love it. I even bought the same wine glasses that Olivia has in the show. I also stuff my face with popcorn more often now. Popcorn and wine is a great meal. Thanks, Olivia!
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Pop Culture Expert
It took me almost a year to talk myself into watching this show and I hated that it took so long. Politics aren't my thing but I feel like a total expert when watching this show. I like that Olivia is a total power source but that she's not completely untouchable. Quinn is a totally relatable character, too. The whole affair with the president thing though, I mean it's great and understandable but like... Jake is, like... right there. Hotter, smarter, bas ass-er?
Misa Origami Lad y.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert
To be honest, I got tired of this show about a season ago. I just feel like all the characters have the same way of expressing themselves. They all start to talk fast and enunciate their words VERY clearly and use the same language and rhythms/tone/cadence. It's hard to explain, but it's like the same person is speaking in different voices & bodies. Anyway, I just got tired of watching it. It no longer keeps me interested or engaged.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Fargo, ND
Pop Culture Expert
Scandal started off as a pretty good show with strong characters being "gladiators" in an interesting setting. Spending an entire season where Olivia has been abducted felt like a waste. It also feels like the Olivia and Fitz relationship (or lack-there-of) has been drug out far too long. The first season or two were the best. It's one of the better shows on TV, though.
Glory A.
Glory A.
Pop Culture Expert
I like this show and have watched every episode that has aired. I began watching a little late (during the second season) Since I began watching late I binge watched the first season and the episodes that I missed of their 2nd season and once all caught up I disliked the waiting because I was hooked. I like Olivia's character it shows a strong female...
Paula J.
Paula J.
Roselle, IL
Oh good lord, this show kills me, but in the best way possible. There's never an episode that I can get through without gasping because of a plot twist. You can never see what's coming next. Shonda Rimes is such a brilliant producer. Grab your best friend and a couple bottles of wine because you're in for a great drama binge.
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
I love this show! It's seriously one of my favorites right now. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the turn it's taken towards mimicking the 2016 presidential candidates (especially Hollis Doyle!). If I wanted to watch that garbage I'd turn on CNN or Fox News. Go back to complete fiction like you do best!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Pop Culture Expert
Cada vez que necesito armar un plan pienso: Se como Olivia Pope.

Es una serie muy buena, con unos dramas que espero que de verdad no ocurran en la Casa Blanca, pero con el manejo de estrategias políticas realizadas de forma impecable en muchos casos, me gusta un poco la política estadounidense y esta es mi droga.
Mr.Retail ..
Mr.Retail ..
Pop Culture Expert
So i started off loving this show but after the first season and a half i just lost interest. Maybe it was the constant unresolved feelings of Olivia pope with "the president" or maybe it just wasn't for me. My girlfriend loves the show so i still see it from time to time with her but I'm no longer an avid fan.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely love this show. I be waiting for it to come on. Now it took me a little while to get into the show but once I watched it I was hooked. I hate I have to wait until the next season comes on. I really want to know what happens to Oliva's father. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves drama.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Who's your favorite character?
Ritika C.
Ritika C.
Pop Culture Expert
Are you Team fitz or team jake?
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Elsmere, KY
Anyone else wish they had Olivia Pope's confidence??? (and apartment while I am at it. LOVE IT!)
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
Does this show give everybody life like it does me?
Stacia B.
Stacia B.
Pop Culture Expert
I have never watched this show ( I know, I know). Would you recommend I jump in no or start from the beginning?