BY SCALPICIN

2 in 1 Relieves Scalp Itch; Controls Dandruff. With Aloe & Vitamin E Helps Control Symptoms Associated with Dandruff Including: Itching. Irritation. Redness. Flaking. Scaling Fragrance-free, greaseless formula won t interfere with the way your hair looks or feels.  Hypoallergenic, can be used everyday.  Anytime, anywhere. see more...

• How well does this product work? I have a patch of psoria...1 Answers
Susan A.
I have used this several times and it always calms my scalp when it is red and itching from dry scalp. I use this when my scalp gets really bad and it never bothers my texture or dries my hair out. I am very satisfied with scalpicin.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
It works well. It really does. However it does leave a film if you use too much. Less is more for this stuff.
Rachel R.
Mountville, PA
Works well but leaves your hair looking dull. Strips everything pretty much.
Rachel H.
Greer, SC
How well does this product work? I have a patch of psoriasis on the back of my head but nothing seems to help. I don't love using t-gel because is smells awful and makes my hair feel gross. I'm looking for something to control the itch/burn without making my hair feel awful.