Scalpicin Anti-Itch Liquid Maximum Strength uploaded by Lisa M.

BY SCALPICIN

Scalpicin® Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Liquid.
Clear liquid.
Hydrocortisone 1% Anti-itch liquid.
Relieves scalp itch.
Helps relieve scalp itch associated with: Psoriasis. Seborrheic dermatitis.
Eczema. see more...

• Does this really help with itch relief it's about 10$ and...1 Answers
  • Does this product burn your scalp if you apply it on your...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Maximum Strength Liquid Itch Treatment 1.5 oz more...
You need to own this product if you deal with skin flaking around/in your hairline! It’s a liquid that dries super fast & will not leave your hair or skin greasy so you can use it whenever! It has been almost like a life saving product for me since I suffer from very dry skin problems. Helps me to feel more confident.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I suffer from psoriasis on my scalp. I have always struggled with the flaking, and no shampoo has ever completely gotten rid of my issues. I do admit, this product right here makes my scalp stop itching the moment i drop some drops on the places that itch the most. Although this isn't a shampoo, if you need some medicated anti itch, this product is just for you. My grandmother got it for me hoping it would help with my scalp itch, and it really does. I would recommend for people with dandruff and psoriasis.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
It does work. It burns - especially if a place is irritated - and it can dry out my scalp, but it does what it is supposed to do. A little goes a long way, which is great since there isn't a lot of product in each bottle.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is very good for dry flaky scalp. I use it more in Winter months when my scalp acts up due to weather changes. It is a great anti-itch liquid.
Vero L.
I have never tried this!! but would love to try it out!! i have a lot of dandruff and my head itchs a lot so i think it would help!!
Olivia R.
This product is a complete life saver! I suffer from mild psoriasis and this is the best product that I've used to reduce symptoms. It offers immediate relief from burning and itching! Highly recommend!
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
Does this product burn your scalp if you apply it on your itchy places?
jenniffer m.
Does this really help with itch relief it's about 10$ and I don't want to waste my money

Walmart