BY SCALES COCKTAILS #84 in Cocktail Mixes

Strawberry Daiquiri Mixer see more...

Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Even though this is sugar free, the liquor you put in it is turned into sugar by your body. The fda allows things outside the body to not list as sugar. What your body does with it it is entirely different. Alcohol is turned into carbs. This price is a rip off. I get up the street for 6 bucks a bottle. Tastes like a lemony sour drink mix. It's good. Just remember etoh turns into carbs. I use with diet tonic water and vodka.
Dulce H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love my drinks sweet so any drink that has alcohol in it and sweet than I will drink it. but this is just the best when you drink it at first it has this sweet flavorfull taste at the end is when you taste the strong alcohol but it isn't so bad its sweet yet strong but tasty
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yummy! My Mom always use to make me a strawberry daiquiri when I was sick. (Without alcohol) I still love this when I'm sick!
When I'm well and just want to relax and have fun away from the kids, I love this mixed with Rum.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I love strawberry margarita mix. I like that you can have it on the rocks or frozen. I love the way it tastes and the flavor is amazing. Its good for parties and summer time.
Felicia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
YUMMMMMMMM!!! You seriously cannot go wrong with this strawberry margarita mix. It is the perfect mixer for any occasion! The strawberry flavor is tart and delicious!!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These have such great flavor and are perfect for making daiquiris. Not too sweet which I often find with these mixers but I have a hard time finding it in stores in my area.
Lupitaa R.
Scales Cocktails Strawberry Daiquiri Mix is delicious I love how I can add my own touch to it because I can mix it with fruit and other things to make it more delicious!
Mandy W.
I'm a big fan of sweet drinks, whether alcoholic or not, but strawberry is one of my favorites! This is delicious and no carbs or sugars so you can enjoy it even more!
Lisa K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Always nice for a figure conscious lady to be able to pick up a zero sugar zero carb mixer so you don't feel so bad drinking your calories for the day ;)
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
Oh so good! Who doesn't like a daiquiri on a TGIF after a long week of work on your own patio at home. So cool, refreshing, and such a great taste!!
Molly E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Never seen this. Where can it be purchased and how is it?
Andrea C.
Where have you seen this at to purchase?
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
What is the average price of this?!
Jessica V.
Winter haven, Fl
I have never tasted this, but it looks delicious! I would love to taste soon. Is it any good?
yvette g.
I've never heard of this brand. Curious if its any good and if they offer different flavors?

back