Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersTena
SCA Skin Cleanser Cream 338 oz Pump Bottle Scented (#64435, Sold Per Piece)

by Tena

Cleansing Cream Tena 33.8 oz. Pump Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SCA Skin Cleanser Tena Cream 33.8 oz. Pump Bottle Scented (#64435, Sold Per Piece)!
rosy R.
Minessota
Este producto lo he usado desde hace mucho tiempo y no pienso cambiarlo porque nunca falta en mi rutina de cuidado de mi carita.
Nashla G.
La Vega
The truth is that I made an investment in this but I do not regret it either, it is a fairly large product and lasts a long time, those who do not know this product I recommend it 100x100
Azucena R.
It’s so good i Love it, i it’s so good product my skin seen better before we i has used
Stephanie D.
Cartagena
Me gusta su textura súper líquida, ya que a mi gusto así es más fácil la aplicación en el rostro, deja sensación de 100% limpieza
Wiktoria P.
london
This product cleans my face and cleans it deeply into my skin until my acne is gone haha
Celeste Q.
Este producto me gustó aunque no tanto porque es muy liquida la mescla pero de resto en lo de mas si me gusto mucho
Andi B.
Szigetszentmiklós
This keeps me smelling fresh and also the big thing is keeping my PH at the tight level. I use it everyday. I have edema and this help with this issue.
Lucila R.
santa fe
I love this product, I already have one and I use it super. It covers everything and I highly recommend it.
member-d8019
It is very good, it helped me to leave my skin like a “baby”, i wear it about 3 times a week, generally at night.
Cecilia S.
María del Mar
The quality of these products I really love because they last a long time and have super durable pigments are made of an affordable price and the quality is excellent and I personally recommend it a lot It's easy to apply and I'm really in love with this brand

Looking for your answer?