BY SC JOHNSON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fresh Scent Pet Spray Solid. Any room where continuous fragrance is needed. Meet the Glade Solid Air Freshener-just twist to release the rich fragrance within and set the intensity by adjusting the lid. With a variety of scents to choose from, it's the perfectly practical way to add continuous fragrance to your home. see more...

Dana M.
Siloam Springs, AR
I have four indoor cats. The kitty litter room no matter how much you shovel tends to get a bit stinky. Yesterday I picked up this air freshener because I had never tried it before and I am always looking for something to help with the kitty odor. I am pleasantly surprised this morning when I went into the kitty litter room that it did not smell bad and it did not smell like I was covering up an odor. It just smell fresh. I am looking forward to having company over and not being embarrassed by the kitty odors.
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
I love using these! They always smell so good and the scent is strong enough to keep and entire room smelling yummy and fresh. They last a long time and are easy to use. I always buy tons of them to put throughout my entire house.
Maria O.
Very easy and convenient to use around the home of campers. They are ideally small and take up no space and most of all affordable. I like the different scents.
brenda a.
Its very practical and the price is really affordable as well. I usually put them in the closets and in the restroom and it last around a month.
Juliana S.
El Paso, TX
It's last more than the other brands and the smell is so nice and you can smell it even you were away, doesn't need to be so close.
Abby B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Product smells great without being overwhelming and it really lasts. The brand could have more variety of scents.
Kourt M.
This leaves the whole room smelling great and lasts for about a month. I just keep this one in my bathroom.
Riki R.
Trenton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this and it does such a fantastic job at masking a heavy litter box smell for us.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
If this is the freshener route of choice, these smell great! I just found that I like candles better!
Samantha W.
Jenkins, KY
I love all glade products! I have so many I can't even count. Great scents and long lasting.