BeautyBodyBody CareSC Johnson
SC Johnson & Son - 682259 - Windex Powerized Glass Cleaner Spray - Ready-To-Use Spray - 025 gal (32 fl oz)

by SC Johnson

Windex Glass Cleaner features Ammonia-D for a streak-free shine and loosens soil upon contact. It won't streak or leave a film. Use on chrome, stainless steel, Plexiglas, mirrors, ceramic tile, enamel, plastic and other hard surfaces. Registered NSF C1 cleaner contains no phosphates or chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). Application/Usage: Multipurpose Application/Usage: Multi Surface Application/Usage: Multipurpose Application/Usage: Multi Surface Product Type: Surface Cleaner Packaged Quantity: 1 Each Recommended Use: Soil Remover Recommended Use: Dirt Remover Recommended Use: Fingerprint Remover Product Type: Surface Cleaner Manufacturer Part Number: 682259 Packaged Quantity: 1 Each Recommended Use: Soil Remover Recommended Use: Dirt Remover Recommended Use: Fingerprint Remover Color: Blue Features: CFC-free Features: Film-free Features: Streak-free Features: Phosphate-free Manufacturer: S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc Product Name: Powerized Glass Cleaner Spray Brand Name: Windex Brand Name: Windex Composition: Ammonia-D Recycled: No Assembly Required: No Cleaner Type: Spray Country of Origin: United States Composition: Ammonia-D Recycled: No Assembly Required: No Cleaner Type: Spray Cleaner Volume: 0.25 gal (32 fl oz) Cleaner Form: Ready-To-Use Cleaner Volume: 0.25 gal (32 fl oz) Cleaner Form: Ready-To-Use

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of S.C. Johnson & Son - 682259 - Windex Powerized Glass Cleaner Spray - Ready-To-Use Spray - 0.25 gal (32 fl oz)!
Sandahl T.
S.C. Johnson & Son - 682259 - Windex Powerized Glass Cleaner Spray - Ready-To-Use Spray - 0.25 gal (32 fl oz) uploaded by Sandahl T.
Absolutely love windex for streak free shine it's a glass cleaner it's definitely reinforced to be able to power through a lot of of dirt and debris Affordable for great price will definitely continue buying Affordable for a great price will definitely continue buying
Blerina L.
S.C. Johnson & Son - 682259 - Windex Powerized Glass Cleaner Spray - Ready-To-Use Spray - 0.25 gal (32 fl oz) uploaded by Blerina L.
This is an awesome cleaner I use to clean this to clean more things than glass. It works great. I absolutely love it!
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Limpia miy bien los crystalrs y sirve para limpiar varias cosas mas lo que no me gusta mucho es el aroma que tiene.
Carolina P.
Jackson Hts, NY
S.C. Johnson & Son - 682259 - Windex Powerized Glass Cleaner Spray - Ready-To-Use Spray - 0.25 gal (32 fl oz) uploaded by Carolina P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this to clean my windows, and what I like is that I do not have to use much. What I recommend is to have a good cloth or napkin to clean so that there is no residue left in the glass.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
S.C. Johnson & Son - 682259 - Windex Powerized Glass Cleaner Spray - Ready-To-Use Spray - 0.25 gal (32 fl oz) uploaded by Darlyn N.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Windex Disinfectant Cleaner Multi-Surface - 23oz Windex Original Glass Cleaner Refill .....great for cleaning every glass leave shining i love it got for 3.99 at my near store i recommend ........
Jasmine D.
Lancaster, OH
Windex is affordable it works and leaves my glass streak free. I used it to clean everything from Windows to countertops. I've tried many different brands but Windex for me works the best. I recommend this to other people.
MakeUpByJasmine V.
Las Cruces
I have glass doors and a lot of windows in my home, nothing cleans them like this! It leaves them streak free and crystal clear! I absolutely love it! Totally worth the price! If you haven’t tried it, you really should!!
Steph
I love windex it keeps my mirrors and windows clean and sparkling. My only downfall isn’t with the product itself , it’s with specific towels you use to clean. I would 100% recommend to consumers.
Lauren Z.
Falls church, VA
Winded is a classic at home cleaning product. I always use it to clean my windows and mirrors and am always left with a streak free clean surface. They do have a clear vinegar product which I also love that doesn’t have a pungent cleaner smell. The pro about the vinegar product is that I can use it on window and mirrors as well as my countertops without damaging any surfaces. Overall this is a great product that last forever and would definitely recommend for cleaning glass and mirrored surfaces.
Marleny F.
Bronx, NY
This is a good glass cleaner. I bought it on sale. It has a good smell. I enjoy it. I wish I were more affordable. It works well. It’s very gentle on my glass. I do recommend. It works well. I used it until the end.

Looking for your answer?