BY SC JOHNSON #64 in Bathroom Cleaners

Features: -Wipes. -80 wipes per package. -Wipes provide convenient, portable, instant stain treatment and removal. -Ideal for clothing, carpet and auto interiors. -Special stain fighting ingredients instantly reduce the visibility of the stain. -Each w. see more...

Sanjana N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have been using this product from many years now and it does a great job. I usually use it for bath tubs and sinks and it leaves them clean and shiny and removes any dirt, grease or grime that are hard to remove. I usually get it from Costco and it lasts a long long time.
Whitney C.
I have tried multiple type of bathroom cleaner, including bleach, bleach-free, natural, etc. NOTHING beats this. I don’t know why I even try others. Spray this down on your tub, sink or toliet, wait 5-10 minutes, use a magic eraser to scrub down further if needed and rinse. You will be impressed.
Tara H.
Knightdale, NC
As a child I remember my Mama using Scrubbing Bubbles. I always thought those bubbles that were on the commercial would come out. It was so funny when my 10 year old son asked me about them.
It is a great cleaner and the clean smell reminds me of home.
It cleans up the first time.
Alexis B.
Vidor, TX
OMG I LOVE THIS Sharing a bathroom with two other people things get messy quick this is the only thing that works and the smell isn't to strong I will definitely buy this again I love it so much I got it from Walmart
maegan k.
Converse, TX
I spray this every where in the bathroom let it set for a few mins then go back and everything wipes clean like nothing was even there! The smell is strong but if you have the fan on, you'll be good!!
Jailyn F.
Hialeah, FL
Let me tell you about spray!! It's the only thing I clean my bathroom with. I spray it everywhere in the bathroom from the toilet to my tile walls!! It really cleans they only thing is you need to scrub it a bit and it will make your bathroom shine
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
OMGoodness, I can not say how much I love this product. It cleans a bathroom better than anything else I have tried. I am not all that fond of the smell, but am willing to overlook that because it works so well.
Amanda R.
Indiana, PA
Bought this on sale at Walmart 2 for $1. Wonderful product! Definitely cleans well, but the regular price is rather high for a college student like myself. Very easy to use, makes the bathroom look brand new!
Kristen P.
Eagle Mountain, Utah
This was ok. It cleaned alright but there are other things I can use that make it a little easier to clean off. There's a lot more scrubbing involved and it isn't done by the bubbles! I keep it on hand in case I run out of my other cleaning supplies but it isn't my go-to.
Sarai J.
Hazleton, PA
Best bathroom cleaner. I like that the smell isn't too strong. I don't have to scrub as much as I would with other bathroom cleaners which is always a plus.