SC Johnson Oust surface disinfectant and air sanitizesr aerosol, out door scent - 12 oz

BY SC JOHNSON

Sandra R.
I've actually used this at my moms house. I really enjoyed using it rather than your normal sprays that have masked the scents. I'd purchase this one rather the others that don't work as well towards germs.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Oust is one of my favorite air fresheners! At work, we have a small restroom with poor circulation. I find Oust is the one spray that keeps the air quality less offensive. It clears out any bad smells and leaves the room smelling clean and fresh! Absolutely recommend this product!!!
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH
I use Oust rather than the 'other brand' it works so well! It smells good and keeps flu germs away. I spray sparingly daily and if someone is under the weather their area gets a bit more. Try it! You will not regret it!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love that Oust disinfects my home, for less than the cost of Lysol. I think it smells great and refreshing too! This comes in handy when my children or grandchildren are over, and have colds or the flu.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
This spray works wonderfully as a smell killer and disinfectant, but it smells horrid to me. The chemical smell is so strong it gives me headaches.
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
I recently bought Oust instead of Lysol and i liked it. The cost was about the same and it smelled really good. I would definitely purchase again.

Kait R.
Red Lion, PA
Love love love this cleaner! It's a great disinfectant, and doesn't just mask smells it helps to eliminate them by sanitizing the air :)
Christina s.
This is pretty much magic spray in a bottle. I use this so much I recommend it to everyone! ! And it smells good too!!
Dale K.
Angleton, TX
Smells great, clears the odors and the cost is affordable! comes in a variety of fragrances too!