Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesSC Johnson
Sc Johnson Glade Wax Melt Electric Warmer (Blue)

S.c. Johnson Glade Wax Melt Electric Warmer (Blue)

by SC Johnson

Glade Wax Melts Warmer. The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Choose from the many available fragrances of Glade Wax Melts Place one Glade Wax Melt onto the warmer and allow to melt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of S.c. Johnson Glade Wax Melt Electric Warmer (Blue)!
Jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
I have to start by I really lived this warmer when I first got it. but now it's a month into using it and it does not work as well. It does not heat up good enough to keep my waxes melted to smell me house good. It has a blue light at the bottom to show it's on and I like that aspect of it. But I also find that it bur.s my waxes (and i have tried many many kinds of them) I do like that it has the removable top to easy dispose of the wax how ever make sure you clean it good u der the bottom or it will be a mess. I think there should be a guard up on the side of the tray up top. And if they could figure out how to keep the warmer working longer that would be a plus. I own five and they all do the same thi g. But lime I said the first few weeks it works great then it seems the heat just is not enough to keep the wax melted.
Savanah  K.
Winnipeg, MB
I've had one of these for couple of years. finally the top dish cracked one day... so I went out and bought a new one. I have no issues with these, they work great and last a long time. would definitely recommend. can't go wrong for the price!

Looking for your answer?