SBR Nutrition Biotin uploaded by Cassandra C.

BY SBR

Enhance your energy and beauty with SBR Nutrition Biotin liquid drops! Often called “the beauty nutrient” because of the nourishment it delivers your hair, skin and nails. This member of the B-vitamin complex is a key cofactor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism, helping to supply cells with energy.

5,000 MCG of Biotin per serving
No artificial preservative
Vegan Friendly
Non-GMO
Made in the USA

Ingredients: Biotin, Purified Water, Organic Grape Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Vanilla Flavors, Stevia (Leaf Extract)

Cassandra C.
TOP PHOTO: March
BOTTOM PHOTOS: July

Honestly I love this bottle! I believe I started taking it around march, and I’ve had one trim and dyed my hair during that time. What I think has helped most about this product is growing my hair thicker, my hair is so much fuller now. I think the growth of my hair is a normal speed, though. For the price, I think it’s very good considering how well it works, it’s also only a few dollars more than a bottle of pills would cost, and works so much better! Would definitely recommend.
Tatyana A.
West Point
It is an amazing product you take half a dropper every day for sixty days and you will get longer hair in no time I guarantee.
Carlie I.
Seattle
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product for hair and nail strength and growth. Already my hair seems to be growing back faster and stronger.
Sarah A.
I’ve been seeing loads of videos about liquid biotin, doesn’t really help with hair and nails grow? Is it better than taking biotin pills?