Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Yum! I like getting a slice here! Sometimes I even get two. It is a bit expensive but the taste is good. I like the big pieces and the flavor. They make the pizza and then heat it up/cook it when you order a piece.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the pizza and the garlic but I also love their salads the only thing I don't like is that they're only available in the mall versus being outside of the mall if they were to change that feature I think they would have more turn out for their people buying their food
SALLY M.
Only giving them a five star because they carry fountain Mountain Dew when I worked in the mall if this is the only location that had fountain Mountain Dew in that stack was always friendly not a big fan of pizza
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Not a bad pizza place if your in the mall and hungry for something quick that you know the kids will eat. The regular pizza is good but the white pizza is really good. Salas's aren't bad but the lettuce isn't the best quality. Good for a quick bite!
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love Sbarro! The pizza is HUGE and is always fresh. And it tastes delicious!!! My only complaint is that I wish they were less expensive. It seems to usually run me about $8-$10 for a single slice no matter which location I go to. If it were less expensive, I'd probably go there more often.
Tehreem A.
Avenel, NJ
Really good. Especially for college students. Pizza is the best medicine. It tastes great and the crust is crispy and the cheese good quality. Its affordable and simply delicious. I think its good quality and of course I would go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Genesis M.
love their 2 for 22 promotion their veggie pizzas are so good and their cheese pizzas are even better never too much oil on my food and thats what i love about them
Emily E.
This is the best italian food you can get fast. I love the pepperoni stromboli and it is warm and fresh every time I get it. I cannot make it to Sbarro often because the nearest one is about 30 minutes away.
Paola V.
My favorite mall food court go to. I love the supreme pizza with a side of meatball to fill my tummy. Always tastes so fresh and delicious. Sometimes can be a little bit pricey, so it comes as a treat. I love their New York style pizza! Their marinera sauce is delicious, I always get a side of it to dip my pizza in or my breadsticks in.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough