Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Not a bad pizza place if your in the mall and hungry for something quick that you know the kids will eat. The regular pizza is good but the white pizza is really good. Salas's aren't bad but the lettuce isn't the best quality. Good for a quick bite!
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
I miss the old version. Everything is too expensive ensoce and not worth the price. By the pound was the way it should have stayed. I only am willing to pay for the bread sticks.
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
Love their cheese pizza! Chocolate cake is pretty good too. We have a Sbarro on my college campus which is AWESOME! not super healthy overall, so sometimes I get my pizza topped with mushrooms to compensate! Yum yum yum! yay!
Tehreem A.
Avenel, NJ
Really good. Especially for college students. Pizza is the best medicine. It tastes great and the crust is crispy and the cheese good quality. Its affordable and simply delicious. I think its good quality and of course I would go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Pretty good pizza. The slices are a good portion. The salads they have are great!!!!! Not my top choice for pizza but when I'm in the food court at a mall and they have a Sbarro that's my go to.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love their pizza! A slice of cheese pizza and tons of oregano and basil and Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper and I was in heaven! Their pasta and breadsticks were good too!
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
There is one of these in the mall close to me and every time I go shopping I always come here first. Their baked ziti and garlic bread are so good, even though I like everything they have here.
Andrea S.
Our local Sbarro is crap. They have no problem serving you cold, old, bad tasting Pizza. Maybe one out of every 7 visits will be acceptable. The employees are rude and crass. Such a disappointment .
Genesis M.
love their 2 for 22 promotion their veggie pizzas are so good and their cheese pizzas are even better never too much oil on my food and thats what i love about them
Emily E.
This is the best italian food you can get fast. I love the pepperoni stromboli and it is warm and fresh every time I get it. I cannot make it to Sbarro often because the nearest one is about 30 minutes away.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough