Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #61 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a mont...1 Answers
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
Love their cheese pizza! Chocolate cake is pretty good too. We have a Sbarro on my college campus which is AWESOME! not super healthy overall, so sometimes I get my pizza topped with mushrooms to compensate! Yum yum yum! yay!
Miriam M.
I don't really love this pizza. It's okay and decently priced, but the flavor is always subpar and I wish it was crispier. It seems to be at every shopping mall ever, so it's easily available, but I'd spend your money some place else.
Tehreem A.
Avenel, NJ
Really good. Especially for college students. Pizza is the best medicine. It tastes great and the crust is crispy and the cheese good quality. Its affordable and simply delicious. I think its good quality and of course I would go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Pretty good pizza. The slices are a good portion. The salads they have are great!!!!! Not my top choice for pizza but when I'm in the food court at a mall and they have a Sbarro that's my go to.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love their pizza! A slice of cheese pizza and tons of oregano and basil and Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper and I was in heaven! Their pasta and breadsticks were good too!
Andrea S.
Our local Sbarro is crap. They have no problem serving you cold, old, bad tasting Pizza. Maybe one out of every 7 visits will be acceptable. The employees are rude and crass. Such a disappointment .
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
There is one of these in the mall close to me and every time I go shopping I always come here first. Their baked ziti and garlic bread are so good, even though I like everything they have here.
Genesis M.
love their 2 for 22 promotion their veggie pizzas are so good and their cheese pizzas are even better never too much oil on my food and thats what i love about them
Emily E.
This is the best italian food you can get fast. I love the pepperoni stromboli and it is warm and fresh every time I get it. I cannot make it to Sbarro often because the nearest one is about 30 minutes away.
Kristina M.
I like their pizza. It's one of my top choices when it comes to mall food. Ever once in a while I'll be in the mood for their pizzA but what I really go for is there Stromboli.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough