Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
If you haven't tried the white pizza from here, you haven't lived lol. Sike nah, but it is good. And I don't really like tomato sauce.
Keri D.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Love sbarro! Whenever we went to the mall that was the food place we always stopped at. Unfortunately we don't have them around here anymore. They have great pizza.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Rexburg, ID
Delicious pizza and huge slices! What more could you ask for? I probably wouldn't say it's my favorite pizza joint ever, but it's definitely really good and I feel like the prices are really great for what you get.
their cheese pizzas, pastas, and garlic bread is to die for. i love it so much and everytime i'm at the mall i always end up getting a slice of cheese pizza. it's so tempting!!!! i love it so muchhhhhh
Kimberly e.
Kimberly e.
I've always loved sbarro the have really good quality food. A large verity so everyone will be happy the only problem is There ain't many around
Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.
Love their pizzas especially the one with salmon and spinach, garlic bread just delicious.
The prices is acceptable, not a waste
I go there very often
Melenie T.
Melenie T.
Chico, CA
My go to place when I get hungry at my local mall. I love the variety of different foods and the variety of different pizza combinations.
Nik A.
Nik A.
Such yummy, yummy pizza! I just wish they had online ordering and not just stands in the mall so it'd be easier to get more often
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Wentzville, MO
I love this pizza! It's locations have been closing around me but there is no pizza comparable! Any chance I get, I'll eat here!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough