Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
I think this is the best pizza in the malls!! Every time I go mall shopping, I make it a must to stop by and grab a slice of supreme or Hawaiian pizza!! 🍕 Always full of toppings and great sauce!! Love them!!😋😋😀😂
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
I used to get this from the food court at my college. I really hated the plain, cheese pizza (tasted like rubber). However, they have great specialty pizzas. The vegetable and calzone style pizzas are very tasty. Different locations do have different offerings and availability though.
Allie M.
Bloomington, MN
The pizza slices are gigantic, so that's a plus. The only time I eat here though is when I decide to actually eat at a mall food court, which usually ends up making me feel gross (this happens no matter where I eat in a food court lol). The breadsticks are amazing.
Yessenia A.
Phoenix , AZ
It's really good! The slices are really big and also the but I prefer the Stromboli! Those things are huuuge and full of cheese and any other topping you choose! I also like how you can make it a combo and add bread sticks pasta or salad! Recommend it
Anaisa C.
Siempre he encanta Sbarro desde que era pequeña, y aunque no se encuentra en Nueva Zelanda, sigo esperando a que venga, nos hubiera gustado Sbarro aquí. Pero cada vez que visita Asia, de donde soy originario de, yo siempre pide Sbarro. Tienen la mejor alta calidad, buenas pizzas de degustación! Son cursi, pero nunca hacen sentir poco saludable, de hecho, sólo hace que se olvide de la cantidad de carbohidratos que está consumiendo, ya que es tan bueno. Ellos no tienen grasa como fichas de dominó o pizza Hutt, que son justo!
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Mandy B.
Love Sbarro pizza. It brings back great mementoes of Saturday's at the mall with my grandma. The taste is great and definitely affordable. I don't go near as much as I used to, but it is more of the matter of convenience.
Camille S.
Sbarro is one of the most overpriced pizza places I've ever been too. The food is good and their slices are huge, but they are just expensive all around. There are not many In my area so I haven't gone in a long time, but I would try it again!
Mayra R.
I used to like going to sbarro until I noticed it was kind of pricey for just one slice of pizza. I wouldn't get full and it was probably around $6 just for one slice and a drink. It's really not worth it.
karla G.
Me encanta la pizZa y por casualidad un dia la comí, mi favorita es la pizza normal , la e comprado como 4 veces ....un poco cara comparandolo con otras . Se la recomiendo a otros y la pizza es deliciosa con un poco de oregano
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough