Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #57 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a mont...1 Answers
Fallon J.
I've been a fan of this pizza since I was a little girl. The spinach pizza is full of flavor and toppings, and the white pizza is smooth and creamy. I usually eat it at least once a month. The price point is okay. I will totally continue to buy this pizza.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great pizza giant slices with 1 slice I get full already. The bread and sides there good to with a plate of 1 side I get full to. I could usually eat a whole regular box of pizza but this fills me up. A bit pricey but so worth it.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Yum! I like getting a slice here! Sometimes I even get two. It is a bit expensive but the taste is good. I like the big pieces and the flavor. They make the pizza and then heat it up/cook it when you order a piece.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the pizza and the garlic but I also love their salads the only thing I don't like is that they're only available in the mall versus being outside of the mall if they were to change that feature I think they would have more turn out for their people buying their food
SALLY M.
Only giving them a five star because they carry fountain Mountain Dew when I worked in the mall if this is the only location that had fountain Mountain Dew in that stack was always friendly not a big fan of pizza
Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite pizza is the spinach artichoke stuffed slice, it has always been my favorite. I love the combos you can make because i can really fill me up. Also the people working are always really nice.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
I miss the old version. Everything is too expensive ensoce and not worth the price. By the pound was the way it should have stayed. I only am willing to pay for the bread sticks.
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
Love their cheese pizza! Chocolate cake is pretty good too. We have a Sbarro on my college campus which is AWESOME! not super healthy overall, so sometimes I get my pizza topped with mushrooms to compensate! Yum yum yum! yay!
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Not a bad pizza place if your in the mall and hungry for something quick that you know the kids will eat. The regular pizza is good but the white pizza is really good. Salas's aren't bad but the lettuce isn't the best quality. Good for a quick bite!
Miriam M.
I don't really love this pizza. It's okay and decently priced, but the flavor is always subpar and I wish it was crispier. It seems to be at every shopping mall ever, so it's easily available, but I'd spend your money some place else.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough