Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Sbarros is me and my boyfriends go to date night olace to eat. The pizza there is awesome. Ice tried every type and they are all equally as good as the next. Employees are so awesome and put big smiles on my face all the time! Great deals doesnt cost a lot. We eat sbarros at the mall. Good olace to have it in. Would hughly recommend ro pizza lovers.
Camille S.
Sbarro is one of the most overpriced pizza places I've ever been too. The food is good and their slices are huge, but they are just expensive all around. There are not many In my area so I haven't gone in a long time, but I would try it again!
Mayra R.
I used to like going to sbarro until I noticed it was kind of pricey for just one slice of pizza. I wouldn't get full and it was probably around $6 just for one slice and a drink. It's really not worth it.
karla G.
Me encanta la pizZa y por casualidad un dia la comí, mi favorita es la pizza normal , la e comprado como 4 veces ....un poco cara comparandolo con otras . Se la recomiendo a otros y la pizza es deliciosa con un poco de oregano
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
My favorite mall food court go to. I love the supreme pizza with a side of meatball to fill my tummy. Always tastes so fresh and delicious. Sometimes can be a little bit pricey, so it comes as a treat.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Yum! I like getting a slice here! Sometimes I even get two. It is a bit expensive but the taste is good. I like the big pieces and the flavor. They make the pizza and then heat it up/cook it when you order a piece.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great pizza giant slices with 1 slice I get full already. The bread and sides there good to with a plate of 1 side I get full to. I could usually eat a whole regular box of pizza but this fills me up. A bit pricey but so worth it.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the pizza and the garlic but I also love their salads the only thing I don't like is that they're only available in the mall versus being outside of the mall if they were to change that feature I think they would have more turn out for their people buying their food
SALLY M.
Only giving them a five star because they carry fountain Mountain Dew when I worked in the mall if this is the only location that had fountain Mountain Dew in that stack was always friendly not a big fan of pizza
Orleny L.
Stony Brook, NY
My favorite pizza is the spinach artichoke stuffed slice, it has always been my favorite. I love the combos you can make because i can really fill me up. Also the people working are always really nice.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough