Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Love sbarro! Whenever we went to the mall that was the food place we always stopped at. Unfortunately we don't have them around here anymore. They have great pizza.
Wendy j.
Lowell, MA
I used to go to Sbarro's all the time when it was across the street . It was my "go to" for years. I am no longer close to a Sbarro's any longer but I do miss it.
Natalie J.
Rexburg, ID
Delicious pizza and huge slices! What more could you ask for? I probably wouldn't say it's my favorite pizza joint ever, but it's definitely really good and I feel like the prices are really great for what you get.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Sbarro is one of my favorite places to eat in the mall. While working at the mall I used eat there 2-3 times a week. Price is nice with a slice of cheese pizza and a drink for under $5 can't beat it! The slices are MASSIVE! Could easily split it between meals. Their breadsticks are amazing too! Only con I would say is their pizza can be a little bland but throw some of their garlic seasoning on it and it's wonderful.
I love the pizza here. I go here whenever I go to the mall and I want something from the food court. Cons is that sometimes the food is greasy. And its affordable.
Victoria C.
Great food, the pizza slices are really big and they are full of product. Pasta and pizza and meatballs are extremely tasty. I have gone to sbarros in several countries and food and service is always nice. It's perfect food for kids, they have a lot of options with vegetables that are nice when you are not feeding your kid with ham and wants him to eat something decently healthy.
their cheese pizzas, pastas, and garlic bread is to die for. i love it so much and everytime i'm at the mall i always end up getting a slice of cheese pizza. it's so tempting!!!! i love it so muchhhhhh
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
I love Sbarro's. I dont go there all the time anymore, only because its not that close from me. I find this place to be very affordable, and it has the best pizza out of any other place. My dad actually used to manage an Sbarro's that got shut down. This place will always be in my heart because I used to help my dad out when he worked there. and i was just a tiny child.
Kat S.
Honestly I though Sbarro went out of business but I guess not? Didn't the company go bankrupt and shut down? Anway, Sbarro is the pizza you get in the mall and it is WAY overpriced. But truth be told you can actually get a pretty decent slice of shopping mall pizza there as long as you don't mind paying like $8.00 for one slice.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Sbarro is my favorite place to eat when I go to the mall. What I really love about them is that you really get a full meal for your money, and it's all real, fresh food. I usually get a bowl of pasta (which always comes with a breadstick and salad, that's a bonus) and it's even enough to share.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough