Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #61 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a mont...1 Answers
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I used to get this from the food court at my college. I really hated the plain, cheese pizza (tasted like rubber). However, they have great specialty pizzas. The vegetable and calzone style pizzas are very tasty. Different locations do have different offerings and availability though.
Yessenia A.
Phoenix , AZ
It's really good! The slices are really big and also the but I prefer the Stromboli! Those things are huuuge and full of cheese and any other topping you choose! I also like how you can make it a combo and add bread sticks pasta or salad! Recommend it
Anaisa C.
Siempre he encanta Sbarro desde que era pequeña, y aunque no se encuentra en Nueva Zelanda, sigo esperando a que venga, nos hubiera gustado Sbarro aquí. Pero cada vez que visita Asia, de donde soy originario de, yo siempre pide Sbarro. Tienen la mejor alta calidad, buenas pizzas de degustación! Son cursi, pero nunca hacen sentir poco saludable, de hecho, sólo hace que se olvide de la cantidad de carbohidratos que está consumiendo, ya que es tan bueno. Ellos no tienen grasa como fichas de dominó o pizza Hutt, que son justo!
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
There is a Sbarro's at the mall I usually go to and it is usually my first choice. Their pasta is great, the pizza portions are huge, and the stuffed breads taste wonderful! Their toppings always taste great and their pizza is never greasy.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
Pizza and salad are one of the best combinations ever and I have to admit that in sbarro this can be felt even more, I love their salad bar and the options that they have for pizza, always huge slices and very fresh ingredients every time that I have visit
Mandy B.
Love Sbarro pizza. It brings back great mementoes of Saturday's at the mall with my grandma. The taste is great and definitely affordable. I don't go near as much as I used to, but it is more of the matter of convenience.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Sbarros is me and my boyfriends go to date night olace to eat. The pizza there is awesome. Ice tried every type and they are all equally as good as the next. Employees are so awesome and put big smiles on my face all the time! Great deals doesnt cost a lot. We eat sbarros at the mall. Good olace to have it in. Would hughly recommend ro pizza lovers.
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
Sbarro is one of the most overpriced pizza places I've ever been too. The food is good and their slices are huge, but they are just expensive all around. There are not many In my area so I haven't gone in a long time, but I would try it again!
Mayra R.
I used to like going to sbarro until I noticed it was kind of pricey for just one slice of pizza. I wouldn't get full and it was probably around $6 just for one slice and a drink. It's really not worth it.
karla G.
Me encanta la pizZa y por casualidad un dia la comí, mi favorita es la pizza normal , la e comprado como 4 veces ....un poco cara comparandolo con otras . Se la recomiendo a otros y la pizza es deliciosa con un poco de oregano
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough