Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Sbarro is my all time favorite place to get Stromboli. They are not too greasy like many places and has good flavor. Well recommended place for pizza or Stromboli. Way better than many competitors! I go for lunch every time I'm near a Sbarro.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
I love this place especially to be a fast food restaurant. They are always extremely friendly great customer service and the line moves smooth and quickly. Never even get my order wrong. Great place and good quality food
Great pizza
Julia H.
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
I always eat here when I go to the mall with my friends. Their cheese pizza is amazing and huge! I cut it in half and it's like 2 pieces. It's pretty cheap but they don't have many drink options and the cup sizes are pretty big.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
I don't really love this pizza. It's okay and decently priced, but the flavor is always subpar and I wish it was crispier. It seems to be at every shopping mall ever, so it's easily available, but I'd spend your money some place else.
Lina P.
Lina P.
Delano, CA
Service was great! That's a plus! I ordered spaghetti and some bread. The bread was pretty hard, and the spaghetti was watery. But it was a fairly large meal that filled me up. It wouldn't be the first place I'd go to, but certainly not last.
Mia J.
Mia J.
I love Sbarro! Whenever I am at the mall and I'm hungry, this is the place I go! I tend to go to this place also every once in a while because I don't go to the mall a lot! My favorite pizza is the cheese!
Marjorie D.
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
This chain is okay. I don't like that they keep all the food open so it tends to dry up. Other than that they have a pretty decent selection but it can be a bit expensive especially for being a sorta "fast" food kind of place
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why aren't there more sbarro? I love this place. Great pizza great pasta even good deserts. I useto go to this place pretty often and they began removing these and now I can't even find one that's close to me.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
I like their pizza. It's one of my top choices when it comes to mall food. Ever once in a while I'll be in the mood for their pizzA but what I really go for is there Stromboli.
Dena O.
Dena O.
Corona
I love Sbarro pizza. I only ever see it at a Mall and my kids always think it is a great treat to have for lunch. We like the cheese slice. Simple, flavorful and thin!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough