Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Renee W.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
Favorite place to eat when I go to the mall they are an Italian restaurant that sells pizza the slices are double the average slice you'd get from dominos or pizza HUT. Kind of pricey I believe one slice of plain just cheese pizza cost about $6 I've never seen an actual restaurant only small ones in some food courts inside of malls so that's the only down side for me.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i try to avoid this place as i am trying to stay fit. but when i do come here i definitely go for the pizza and for their 5 cheese pasta. its amazing. im salivating just thinking about it..if you havent tried it out, you have to next time you go out and dont know what to get.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
There is a Sbarro's at the mall I usually go to and it is usually my first choice. Their pasta is great, the pizza portions are huge, and the stuffed breads taste wonderful! Their toppings always taste great and their pizza is never greasy.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Sbarro is my favorite pizza place in the world! The only store near-by is in my local mall, which is disappointing because I only get it when I go shopping. But when I do go I go crazy with pizza! They're big New York style pizzas that are a good price for a big portion. I haven't tried the pasta or anything else but pizza there so all I can say is that their pizza is the best!
Arthi S.
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
I had a Sbarro on campus while I was at university, and it was my go to for when I was too lazy to cook. I like their pizza and their bread sticks a lot!! The garlic dipping sauce is my life. Sometimes they run out of the sauce though, and that basically ruins my experience. The food is all relatively greasy though, and the staff seems to be not so happy to be working there...
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
Yummy pizza and pretty good pasta when you are looking for a quick fix while shopping & etc. Here  or should I say near me we only tend to have these in shopping malls and not stand alone stores.  I find they quality to be pretty decent for what it is but they can be a little expensive to me.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
This is a classic Mall Staple brand. I am sad when I see them transitioning out of malls in me area. Love the buy the slice model, the variety of new pasta and side dishes does give a larger variety. Food rawness seems to be an issue at some locations, very doughy in the center of bread sticks.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
I cannot express in words my great love affair with Sbarro's! There is nothing like getting one of those beautiful chunks of pizza and smothering it with Parmesan cheese :D :D :D

The customer service is almost always amazing! The side salads are a great addition to round out that big slice of pizza and make it a meal ;)
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I used to get Sbrarro when i worked at the mall and i think their pizzas are okay. They are very thin and super greasy. They do taste good but eh.. I eventually stop going and just got pizza hut since I could get more from pizza hut and have better tasting food
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
I've been a fan of this pizza since I was a little girl. The spinach pizza is full of flavor and toppings, and the white pizza is smooth and creamy. I usually eat it at least once a month. The price point is okay. I will totally continue to buy this pizza.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough