Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #61 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a mont...1 Answers
Victoria C.
Great food, the pizza slices are really big and they are full of product. Pasta and pizza and meatballs are extremely tasty. I have gone to sbarros in several countries and food and service is always nice. It's perfect food for kids, they have a lot of options with vegetables that are nice when you are not feeding your kid with ham and wants him to eat something decently healthy.
their cheese pizzas, pastas, and garlic bread is to die for. i love it so much and everytime i'm at the mall i always end up getting a slice of cheese pizza. it's so tempting!!!! i love it so muchhhhhh
Jenny K.
green bay, WI
I love Sbarro's. I dont go there all the time anymore, only because its not that close from me. I find this place to be very affordable, and it has the best pizza out of any other place. My dad actually used to manage an Sbarro's that got shut down. This place will always be in my heart because I used to help my dad out when he worked there. and i was just a tiny child.
Kat S.
Honestly I though Sbarro went out of business but I guess not? Didn't the company go bankrupt and shut down? Anway, Sbarro is the pizza you get in the mall and it is WAY overpriced. But truth be told you can actually get a pretty decent slice of shopping mall pizza there as long as you don't mind paying like $8.00 for one slice.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Sbarro is my favorite place to eat when I go to the mall. What I really love about them is that you really get a full meal for your money, and it's all real, fresh food. I usually get a bowl of pasta (which always comes with a breadstick and salad, that's a bonus) and it's even enough to share.
Maria Angeles R.
Sonoma, CA
If I could I would honestly eat this all day! It's honestly delicious! Every time I go there I always get their pasta! And for the price they sale their food is extremely affordable! I honestly wish they would have one in Sonoma! If you have never tried it you're definitely missing out!
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
I think this is the best pizza in the malls!! Every time I go mall shopping, I make it a must to stop by and grab a slice of supreme or Hawaiian pizza!! 🍕 Always full of toppings and great sauce!! Love them!!😋😋😀😂
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
I cannot express in words my great love affair with Sbarro's! There is nothing like getting one of those beautiful chunks of pizza and smothering it with Parmesan cheese :D :D :D

The customer service is almost always amazing! The side salads are a great addition to round out that big slice of pizza and make it a meal ;)
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Best pizza ever!!! I love going to Sbarro, there are not a lot of places that make super delicious amazing pizza, but I definitely feel as though Sbarro has the formula down to a science. My family loves to get their pizzas and take them home, plus they have great deals!
Allie M.
Sargeant, MN
The pizza slices are gigantic, so that's a plus. The only time I eat here though is when I decide to actually eat at a mall food court, which usually ends up making me feel gross (this happens no matter where I eat in a food court lol). The breadsticks are amazing.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough