Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Kelly F.
Norton
Sbarro is probably my favorite chain pizza restaurant in the food court/fast food range. There is not one in my living area, but, when I am traveling and I know there is one I can access...I stop. Believe it or not, my favorite of their pizzas is thin cheese!
Lina P.
Delano, CA
Service was great! That's a plus! I ordered spaghetti and some bread. The bread was pretty hard, and the spaghetti was watery. But it was a fairly large meal that filled me up. It wouldn't be the first place I'd go to, but certainly not last.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Pretty good pizza. The slices are a good portion. The salads they have are great!!!!! Not my top choice for pizza but when I'm in the food court at a mall and they have a Sbarro that's my go to.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why aren't there more sbarro? I love this place. Great pizza great pasta even good deserts. I useto go to this place pretty often and they began removing these and now I can't even find one that's close to me.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love their pizza! A slice of cheese pizza and tons of oregano and basil and Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper and I was in heaven! Their pasta and breadsticks were good too!
Vanessa P.
North Potomac, MD
I love this pizza place. I'm so sad that there isn't one close to where I live anymore. It always taste fresh. Their meatballs and bread sticks with the dipping sauce is pretty good too!
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
Sometimes the pizza is greasy here but otherwise I get it when I have money it can get pricy but the meal is worth it comes with a side which can be a baked citi or potatoes etc
Mia J.
I love Sbarro! Whenever I am at the mall and I'm hungry, this is the place I go! I tend to go to this place also every once in a while because I don't go to the mall a lot! My favorite pizza is the cheese!
Jade W.
Fayetteville, NC
LITERALLY THIS USE TO BE MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT AT IN ANY MALL THEN THEY TOOK THEM OUT OF THE MALLS EXCEPT FOR A FEW I WOULD LITERALLY TRAVEL FOR A STRUMBOLI FROM SBARROS !!
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I love a good slice of pizza and Sbarro has pretty big slices. I don't eat there often but I do try to stop in everytime I'm at the mall. So far it's been decent, it's not the best but it's not gross either.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough