Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #57 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a mont...1 Answers
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
This fast food restaurant is so good the deals are even better I find myself going back to this restaurant everything on a break for lunch at work so affordable and I definitely recommend to others if you have not tried it go now
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Love their pizza. Love their sandwiches. I swear, I think they give you the biggest slices of pizza out of all the other companies and not only are their slices huge, they are delicious.
Chloe U.
Salt Lake City, UT
The service is usually terrible and the pizza isn't that filling. It's okay sometimes but I feel like I don't really eat a lot and I'm never really full after I eat here.
Wendy j.
Lowell, MA
I used to go to Sbarro's all the time when it was across the street . It was my "go to" for years. I am no longer close to a Sbarro's any longer but I do miss it.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Sbarro a great place I like to when out shopping in the malls. Their prices are affordable, and when I have more than 3 people with me I just order an entire pizza because it is cheaper that way. I love the Ziti pasta, and have gotten my 15 year old daughter addicted to it, along with their bread sticks. The only time I don't think their food is the best, is at the end of the day... as it has been sitting under the warmer for a while, and not quite as fresh, hence why I'm only giving 4 stars. There is always room for improvement. The customer service has been nice to me.
Natalie J.
Rexburg, ID
Delicious pizza and huge slices! What more could you ask for? I probably wouldn't say it's my favorite pizza joint ever, but it's definitely really good and I feel like the prices are really great for what you get.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Love sbarro! Whenever we went to the mall that was the food place we always stopped at. Unfortunately we don't have them around here anymore. They have great pizza.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Sbarro is one of my favorite places to eat in the mall. While working at the mall I used eat there 2-3 times a week. Price is nice with a slice of cheese pizza and a drink for under $5 can't beat it! The slices are MASSIVE! Could easily split it between meals. Their breadsticks are amazing too! Only con I would say is their pizza can be a little bland but throw some of their garlic seasoning on it and it's wonderful.
I love the pizza here. I go here whenever I go to the mall and I want something from the food court. Cons is that sometimes the food is greasy. And its affordable.
Victoria C.
Great food, the pizza slices are really big and they are full of product. Pasta and pizza and meatballs are extremely tasty. I have gone to sbarros in several countries and food and service is always nice. It's perfect food for kids, they have a lot of options with vegetables that are nice when you are not feeding your kid with ham and wants him to eat something decently healthy.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough