Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Mia J.
I love Sbarro! Whenever I am at the mall and I'm hungry, this is the place I go! I tend to go to this place also every once in a while because I don't go to the mall a lot! My favorite pizza is the cheese!
Jade W.
Fayetteville, NC
LITERALLY THIS USE TO BE MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT AT IN ANY MALL THEN THEY TOOK THEM OUT OF THE MALLS EXCEPT FOR A FEW I WOULD LITERALLY TRAVEL FOR A STRUMBOLI FROM SBARROS !!
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
This chain is okay. I don't like that they keep all the food open so it tends to dry up. Other than that they have a pretty decent selection but it can be a bit expensive especially for being a sorta "fast" food kind of place
Lizett M.
They make the most amazing and crispy pizza ever! I go there every time I visit he galleria or willowbrook mall. It is so good and very much affodable. I think everyone should try it.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
This fast food restaurant is so good the deals are even better I find myself going back to this restaurant everything on a break for lunch at work so affordable and I definitely recommend to others if you have not tried it go now
Kristina M.
I like their pizza. It's one of my top choices when it comes to mall food. Ever once in a while I'll be in the mood for their pizzA but what I really go for is there Stromboli.
Dena O.
Corona
I love Sbarro pizza. I only ever see it at a Mall and my kids always think it is a great treat to have for lunch. We like the cheese slice. Simple, flavorful and thin!
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Love their pizza. Love their sandwiches. I swear, I think they give you the biggest slices of pizza out of all the other companies and not only are their slices huge, they are delicious.
Chloe U.
Salt Lake City, UT
The service is usually terrible and the pizza isn't that filling. It's okay sometimes but I feel like I don't really eat a lot and I'm never really full after I eat here.
Wendy j.
Lowell, MA
I used to go to Sbarro's all the time when it was across the street . It was my "go to" for years. I am no longer close to a Sbarro's any longer but I do miss it.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough