Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL
Sabarro is my favorite pizza place that I've ever had. I'm always very satisfied with Sabarro pizza. Savario is a very good pizza place that has an amazingly sized pizza that I love so much. I love Sabarro so much.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Not a bad pizza place if your in the mall and hungry for something quick that you know the kids will eat. The regular pizza is good but the white pizza is really good. Salas's aren't bad but the lettuce isn't the best quality. Good for a quick bite!
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely love their pizza! The slices are cut big and are reasonably priced. The pizza tastes awesome! My favorite side to get with my pizza is the pasta and cheese in marinara sauce. So yummy!
Tori T.
Sbarro's has great pizza and calzones. Their sauce is amazing, and pairs perfectly with the mozzarella. It's nice and sweet, but not too sweet. Very yummy. Also, pizza slices are huge!
Lindsay J.
Sbarro is my all time favorite place to get Stromboli. They are not too greasy like many places and has good flavor. Well recommended place for pizza or Stromboli. Way better than many competitors! I go for lunch every time I'm near a Sbarro.
Orleny L.
Stony Brook, NY
My favorite pizza is the spinach artichoke stuffed slice, it has always been my favorite. I love the combos you can make because i can really fill me up. Also the people working are always really nice.
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
Love their cheese pizza! Chocolate cake is pretty good too. We have a Sbarro on my college campus which is AWESOME! not super healthy overall, so sometimes I get my pizza topped with mushrooms to compensate! Yum yum yum! yay!
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
I miss the old version. Everything is too expensive ensoce and not worth the price. By the pound was the way it should have stayed. I only am willing to pay for the bread sticks.
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
I always eat here when I go to the mall with my friends. Their cheese pizza is amazing and huge! I cut it in half and it's like 2 pieces. It's pretty cheap but they don't have many drink options and the cup sizes are pretty big.
Miriam M.
I don't really love this pizza. It's okay and decently priced, but the flavor is always subpar and I wish it was crispier. It seems to be at every shopping mall ever, so it's easily available, but I'd spend your money some place else.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough