Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #57 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a mont...1 Answers
Lina P.
Delano, CA
Service was great! That's a plus! I ordered spaghetti and some bread. The bread was pretty hard, and the spaghetti was watery. But it was a fairly large meal that filled me up. It wouldn't be the first place I'd go to, but certainly not last.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why aren't there more sbarro? I love this place. Great pizza great pasta even good deserts. I useto go to this place pretty often and they began removing these and now I can't even find one that's close to me.
Vanessa P.
North Potomac, MD
I love this pizza place. I'm so sad that there isn't one close to where I live anymore. It always taste fresh. Their meatballs and bread sticks with the dipping sauce is pretty good too!
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Sometimes the pizza is greasy here but otherwise I get it when I have money it can get pricy but the meal is worth it comes with a side which can be a baked citi or potatoes etc
Jade W.
Fayetteville, NC
LITERALLY THIS USE TO BE MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT AT IN ANY MALL THEN THEY TOOK THEM OUT OF THE MALLS EXCEPT FOR A FEW I WOULD LITERALLY TRAVEL FOR A STRUMBOLI FROM SBARROS !!
Crystal G.
The pizza at Sbarro's is fantastic and so is the pasta! This is a food court option at our mall and it's usually the one that I go to! Also, try the caesar salad!
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I love a good slice of pizza and Sbarro has pretty big slices. I don't eat there often but I do try to stop in everytime I'm at the mall. So far it's been decent, it's not the best but it's not gross either.
Mia J.
I love Sbarro! Whenever I am at the mall and I'm hungry, this is the place I go! I tend to go to this place also every once in a while because I don't go to the mall a lot! My favorite pizza is the cheese!
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
This chain is okay. I don't like that they keep all the food open so it tends to dry up. Other than that they have a pretty decent selection but it can be a bit expensive especially for being a sorta "fast" food kind of place
Lizett M.
They make the most amazing and crispy pizza ever! I go there every time I visit he galleria or willowbrook mall. It is so good and very much affodable. I think everyone should try it.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough