Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Danielle M.
This is a classic Mall Staple brand. I am sad when I see them transitioning out of malls in me area. Love the buy the slice model, the variety of new pasta and side dishes does give a larger variety. Food rawness seems to be an issue at some locations, very doughy in the center of bread sticks.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Sbarro is an Italian bistro type restaurant. They have great pizza and Stromboli. Fast food with combos that include sides as pasta salad bread sticks and Caesar salad. Finishing off with Pepsi drinks.
Natalie A.
I used to get Sbrarro when i worked at the mall and i think their pizzas are okay. They are very thin and super greasy. They do taste good but eh.. I eventually stop going and just got pizza hut since I could get more from pizza hut and have better tasting food
Fallon J.
I've been a fan of this pizza since I was a little girl. The spinach pizza is full of flavor and toppings, and the white pizza is smooth and creamy. I usually eat it at least once a month. The price point is okay. I will totally continue to buy this pizza.
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL
Sabarro is my favorite pizza place that I've ever had. I'm always very satisfied with Sabarro pizza. Savario is a very good pizza place that has an amazingly sized pizza that I love so much. I love Sabarro so much.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Not a bad pizza place if your in the mall and hungry for something quick that you know the kids will eat. The regular pizza is good but the white pizza is really good. Salas's aren't bad but the lettuce isn't the best quality. Good for a quick bite!
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely love their pizza! The slices are cut big and are reasonably priced. The pizza tastes awesome! My favorite side to get with my pizza is the pasta and cheese in marinara sauce. So yummy!
Lindsay J.
Sbarro is my all time favorite place to get Stromboli. They are not too greasy like many places and has good flavor. Well recommended place for pizza or Stromboli. Way better than many competitors! I go for lunch every time I'm near a Sbarro.
Tori T.
Sbarro's has great pizza and calzones. Their sauce is amazing, and pairs perfectly with the mozzarella. It's nice and sweet, but not too sweet. Very yummy. Also, pizza slices are huge!
Miranda V.
I love this place especially to be a fast food restaurant. They are always extremely friendly great customer service and the line moves smooth and quickly. Never even get my order wrong. Great place and good quality food
Great pizza
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough