Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
I had a Sbarro on campus while I was at university, and it was my go to for when I was too lazy to cook. I like their pizza and their bread sticks a lot!! The garlic dipping sauce is my life. Sometimes they run out of the sauce though, and that basically ruins my experience. The food is all relatively greasy though, and the staff seems to be not so happy to be working there...
Misty O.
I looooooove Sbarro! I'm so sad that I no longer live near one but they were hands down my favorite place to get pizza, & their meatballs were amazing. Their pastas and breads were also amazing, I miss it so much!
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
Yummy pizza and pretty good pasta when you are looking for a quick fix while shopping & etc. Here  or should I say near me we only tend to have these in shopping malls and not stand alone stores.  I find they quality to be pretty decent for what it is but they can be a little expensive to me.
Molly C.
We have a Sbarro in the nearby Mall food court and it is probably a standby for whenever I go to this restaurant I often would get to the regular pepperoni pizza slices and be very full afterwards and enjoy my experience every time!
Danielle M.
This is a classic Mall Staple brand. I am sad when I see them transitioning out of malls in me area. Love the buy the slice model, the variety of new pasta and side dishes does give a larger variety. Food rawness seems to be an issue at some locations, very doughy in the center of bread sticks.
Claire S.
Their pizza is so good and a little spicy too. I love their crust and always take my friends crusts if they don't want it. Pizza is one of my favorite foods, so naturally this is one of my favorite places to eat!
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Sbarro is an Italian bistro type restaurant. They have great pizza and Stromboli. Fast food with combos that include sides as pasta salad bread sticks and Caesar salad. Finishing off with Pepsi drinks.
Natalie A.
I used to get Sbrarro when i worked at the mall and i think their pizzas are okay. They are very thin and super greasy. They do taste good but eh.. I eventually stop going and just got pizza hut since I could get more from pizza hut and have better tasting food
Fallon J.
I've been a fan of this pizza since I was a little girl. The spinach pizza is full of flavor and toppings, and the white pizza is smooth and creamy. I usually eat it at least once a month. The price point is okay. I will totally continue to buy this pizza.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great pizza giant slices with 1 slice I get full already. The bread and sides there good to with a plate of 1 side I get full to. I could usually eat a whole regular box of pizza but this fills me up. A bit pricey but so worth it.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough