Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #57 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a mont...1 Answers
Claire S.
Their pizza is so good and a little spicy too. I love their crust and always take my friends crusts if they don't want it. Pizza is one of my favorite foods, so naturally this is one of my favorite places to eat!
M L.
Columbus, OH
Sbarro is an Italian bistro type restaurant. They have great pizza and Stromboli. Fast food with combos that include sides as pasta salad bread sticks and Caesar salad. Finishing off with Pepsi drinks.
Natalie A.
I used to get Sbrarro when i worked at the mall and i think their pizzas are okay. They are very thin and super greasy. They do taste good but eh.. I eventually stop going and just got pizza hut since I could get more from pizza hut and have better tasting food
Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL
Sabarro is my favorite pizza place that I've ever had. I'm always very satisfied with Sabarro pizza. Savario is a very good pizza place that has an amazingly sized pizza that I love so much. I love Sabarro so much.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Not a bad pizza place if your in the mall and hungry for something quick that you know the kids will eat. The regular pizza is good but the white pizza is really good. Salas's aren't bad but the lettuce isn't the best quality. Good for a quick bite!
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely love their pizza! The slices are cut big and are reasonably priced. The pizza tastes awesome! My favorite side to get with my pizza is the pasta and cheese in marinara sauce. So yummy!
Lindsay J.
Sbarro is my all time favorite place to get Stromboli. They are not too greasy like many places and has good flavor. Well recommended place for pizza or Stromboli. Way better than many competitors! I go for lunch every time I'm near a Sbarro.
Tori T.
Sbarro's has great pizza and calzones. Their sauce is amazing, and pairs perfectly with the mozzarella. It's nice and sweet, but not too sweet. Very yummy. Also, pizza slices are huge!
Miranda V.
I love this place especially to be a fast food restaurant. They are always extremely friendly great customer service and the line moves smooth and quickly. Never even get my order wrong. Great place and good quality food
Great pizza
Kelly F.
Norton
Sbarro is probably my favorite chain pizza restaurant in the food court/fast food range. There is not one in my living area, but, when I am traveling and I know there is one I can access...I stop. Believe it or not, my favorite of their pizzas is thin cheese!
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough