Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
the BEST PIZZA I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT MAKES ME FEEL ITALIAN AND ITS BIGGER THAN MY HEAD
Patricia M.
Vineyard Hvn, MA
I met Sbarro in New York and I really enjoyed the pizzas besides a very good price.
Donita D.
I've always love Sbarro since I was little, and although it is not in New Zealand, I still hope for it to come, I wish we had Sbarro here. But every time I visit Asia, where I'm originally from, I always ask for Sbarro. They have the best high quality, good tasting pizzas! They are cheesy, but they never make you feel unhealthy, in fact, it just makes you forget about the amount of carbs you're consuming because it is that good. They are not greasy like Dominos or Pizza Hutt, they are just right!
Laura d.
Antwerp
great place for eating.
Quick service, good prices.
It's the best pizza in our neighborhood, if we get near sbarro we always try to go eat there for some pizza :) We love the margarita but there sizes are so big and you quickly feel finished that you best don't over order ;)
My brother is the one who introduce the sbarro to me he said he really like to eat there so i do to I am starting to like it because the pizza is really big and delicious i also like the lasagna and also sbarro is really affordable for student like me. I also recommend it to my friend to eat there and they also starting to get addicted to their pizza
Elizabeth H.
I like to visit Sbarro at the food court when I am shopping at the mall. They have really good prices for a full sized pizza. It is not too greasy and has a good amount of cheese on it. It's not gourmet pizza but you can't expect that for such a low price.
Damaris A.
Bayawan City
Pizzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I love pizza and they sbarro have the biggest servings in the planet for one person (personally it is a big serving). Their garlic bread is one of my favorites as well! I shall come back.
Noor A.
Abu Dhabi
I like sbbaro alot,their pasta and pizza is oh my god so delicious,just that its abit pricey but i dont have it too often,i love their margerita pizza and lasagnia,not a fan of their salads!!its worth trying i recommend trying!!
Taylor S.
Covington, LA
So I work here so I can verify that everything is fresh and hand made (yes, even the dough.) By far the best chain pizza around. Right now there's a special for two whole pies $24. Really the food is excellent!
Gee O.
I have always loved Pizza. I love the sizes from Sbarro. They have variety of Italin flavors. If you're into Italian pasta, definitely a place to go to. I love their spaghetti, I love everything about Sbarro!
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough