Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Molly C.
Molly C.
We have a Sbarro in the nearby Mall food court and it is probably a standby for whenever I go to this restaurant I often would get to the regular pepperoni pizza slices and be very full afterwards and enjoy my experience every time!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
They've taken these out of a lot of malls but they were always my goto in the food court. I like their pasta marinara and their yummy pizza slices were huge.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Bloomington, MN
The pizza slices are gigantic, so that's a plus. The only time I eat here though is when I decide to actually eat at a mall food court, which usually ends up making me feel gross (this happens no matter where I eat in a food court lol). The breadsticks are amazing.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Sbarro is one of my favorite places to eat in the mall. While working at the mall I used eat there 2-3 times a week. Price is nice with a slice of cheese pizza and a drink for under $5 can't beat it! The slices are MASSIVE! Could easily split it between meals. Their breadsticks are amazing too! Only con I would say is their pizza can be a little bland but throw some of their garlic seasoning on it and it's wonderful.
Anna N.
Anna N.
the pizza is very tasty, the main thing is the dough. Here the dough - like home - is easy and pleasant. Without chemicals and preservatives. Very good coffee, pleasant service. Like pizza with meat and vegetables. I'll come by the café this brand again to taste the delicious pizza
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
They're like my almost always mall lunch choice. They're everywhere and their pizza is my favorite thing there. Their staff is always really nice and yes, I think they have a very good quality. And also they're super clean
I like their pasta, they're really flavorful. There are times though that they can be a bit too oily. The price isn't cheap too for students on budget.
Hailey E.
Hailey E.
Cape Coral, FL
The only sbarro I've been to was in a mall but they're all very friendly and have great food! Their Stromboli and pizzas are so greasy and good!
Me encanta su pizza y el rollo de jamón con queso es delicioso y son grandes a sí que está bien el precio muy rico.
Ezza R.
Ezza R.
always love Sbarro big pizza! always eat them when I travel to Philippines and USA! my fav order is the veggie!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough