Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
karla G.
karla G.
Me encanta la pizZa y por casualidad un dia la comí, mi favorita es la pizza normal , la e comprado como 4 veces ....un poco cara comparandolo con otras . Se la recomiendo a otros y la pizza es deliciosa con un poco de oregano
Mia K.
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
Love their cheese pizza! Chocolate cake is pretty good too. We have a Sbarro on my college campus which is AWESOME! not super healthy overall, so sometimes I get my pizza topped with mushrooms to compensate! Yum yum yum! yay!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Yum! I like getting a slice here! Sometimes I even get two. It is a bit expensive but the taste is good. I like the big pieces and the flavor. They make the pizza and then heat it up/cook it when you order a piece.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I love a good slice of pizza and Sbarro has pretty big slices. I don't eat there often but I do try to stop in everytime I'm at the mall. So far it's been decent, it's not the best but it's not gross either.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
I used to like going to sbarro until I noticed it was kind of pricey for just one slice of pizza. I wouldn't get full and it was probably around $6 just for one slice and a drink. It's really not worth it.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
My favorite mall food court go to. I love the supreme pizza with a side of meatball to fill my tummy. Always tastes so fresh and delicious. Sometimes can be a little bit pricey, so it comes as a treat.
Mikaela H.
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
There is one of these in the mall close to me and every time I go shopping I always come here first. Their baked ziti and garlic bread are so good, even though I like everything they have here.
Roxie R.
Roxie R.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Love their pizza. Love their sandwiches. I swear, I think they give you the biggest slices of pizza out of all the other companies and not only are their slices huge, they are delicious.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love their pizza! A slice of cheese pizza and tons of oregano and basil and Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper and I was in heaven! Their pasta and breadsticks were good too!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
I miss the old version. Everything is too expensive ensoce and not worth the price. By the pound was the way it should have stayed. I only am willing to pay for the bread sticks.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough