Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #61 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a mont...1 Answers
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i try to avoid this place as i am trying to stay fit. but when i do come here i definitely go for the pizza and for their 5 cheese pasta. its amazing. im salivating just thinking about it..if you havent tried it out, you have to next time you go out and dont know what to get.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I've had their pizza a few times when I was shopping at the mall and needed a quick bite to eat,They have a pretty good menu But i wish they would extend it more. Great on the pocket if your looking for an affordable eat. I would recommend to others to try them out
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
They have good pizza and their meatballs are delicious the only thing I'm not a fan of is I feel like they are a bit overpriced. The quality of the food is good and I eat their a few times a month but I do wish the price was a bit more reasonable for pizza.
Jenna D.
Sbarro is my favorite pizza place in the world! The only store near-by is in my local mall, which is disappointing because I only get it when I go shopping. But when I do go I go crazy with pizza! They're big New York style pizzas that are a good price for a big portion. I haven't tried the pasta or anything else but pizza there so all I can say is that their pizza is the best!
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
I had a Sbarro on campus while I was at university, and it was my go to for when I was too lazy to cook. I like their pizza and their bread sticks a lot!! The garlic dipping sauce is my life. Sometimes they run out of the sauce though, and that basically ruins my experience. The food is all relatively greasy though, and the staff seems to be not so happy to be working there...
Misty O.
Carlsbad, NM
I looooooove Sbarro! I'm so sad that I no longer live near one but they were hands down my favorite place to get pizza, & their meatballs were amazing. Their pastas and breads were also amazing, I miss it so much!
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
Yummy pizza and pretty good pasta when you are looking for a quick fix while shopping & etc. Here  or should I say near me we only tend to have these in shopping malls and not stand alone stores.  I find they quality to be pretty decent for what it is but they can be a little expensive to me.
Molly C.
We have a Sbarro in the nearby Mall food court and it is probably a standby for whenever I go to this restaurant I often would get to the regular pepperoni pizza slices and be very full afterwards and enjoy my experience every time!
Danielle M.
This is a classic Mall Staple brand. I am sad when I see them transitioning out of malls in me area. Love the buy the slice model, the variety of new pasta and side dishes does give a larger variety. Food rawness seems to be an issue at some locations, very doughy in the center of bread sticks.
Claire S.
Their pizza is so good and a little spicy too. I love their crust and always take my friends crusts if they don't want it. Pizza is one of my favorite foods, so naturally this is one of my favorite places to eat!
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's® Ice Cream Cookie Dough