Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #58 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Every time we go to the mall, this is a must. We get a pepperoni/bacon calzone with spaghetti and meat balls, and a pink lemonade. It's a little on the expensive side i'm not going to lie, but it is really good. We go all the time and we recommend it. They even sell big full boxes of pizza to take home.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i try to avoid this place as i am trying to stay fit. but when i do come here i definitely go for the pizza and for their 5 cheese pasta. its amazing. im salivating just thinking about it..if you havent tried it out, you have to next time you go out and dont know what to get.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
I cannot express in words my great love affair with Sbarro's! There is nothing like getting one of those beautiful chunks of pizza and smothering it with Parmesan cheese :D :D :D

The customer service is almost always amazing! The side salads are a great addition to round out that big slice of pizza and make it a meal ;)
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Best pizza ever!!! I love going to Sbarro, there are not a lot of places that make super delicious amazing pizza, but I definitely feel as though Sbarro has the formula down to a science. My family loves to get their pizzas and take them home, plus they have great deals!
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I've had their pizza a few times when I was shopping at the mall and needed a quick bite to eat,They have a pretty good menu But i wish they would extend it more. Great on the pocket if your looking for an affordable eat. I would recommend to others to try them out
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
There is a Sbarro's at the mall I usually go to and it is usually my first choice. Their pasta is great, the pizza portions are huge, and the stuffed breads taste wonderful! Their toppings always taste great and their pizza is never greasy.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
They have good pizza and their meatballs are delicious the only thing I'm not a fan of is I feel like they are a bit overpriced. The quality of the food is good and I eat their a few times a month but I do wish the price was a bit more reasonable for pizza.
Jenna D.
Sbarro is my favorite pizza place in the world! The only store near-by is in my local mall, which is disappointing because I only get it when I go shopping. But when I do go I go crazy with pizza! They're big New York style pizzas that are a good price for a big portion. I haven't tried the pasta or anything else but pizza there so all I can say is that their pizza is the best!
Wendy R.
Dover, MA
Pizza and salad are one of the best combinations ever and I have to admit that in sbarro this can be felt even more, I love their salad bar and the options that they have for pizza, always huge slices and very fresh ingredients every time that I have visit
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Sbarros is me and my boyfriends go to date night olace to eat. The pizza there is awesome. Ice tried every type and they are all equally as good as the next. Employees are so awesome and put big smiles on my face all the time! Great deals doesnt cost a lot. We eat sbarros at the mall. Good olace to have it in. Would hughly recommend ro pizza lovers.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough