Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
This was such a great little food court pizza restaurant. The staff were kind. The line moved fairly quickly. I always went to Sbarro when we were in the Anderson Mall in South Carolina. I really miss this place. The pizzas were absolutely mouthwatering. And the slices were huge! Their prices were decent. I wish they would come back!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Sbarros is me and my boyfriends go to date night olace to eat. The pizza there is awesome. Ice tried every type and they are all equally as good as the next. Employees are so awesome and put big smiles on my face all the time! Great deals doesnt cost a lot. We eat sbarros at the mall. Good olace to have it in. Would hughly recommend ro pizza lovers.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
New market
Love their pizza it's always so good and great quality for the price. Wished I could eat this everyday
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Love the pizza here! Always so good! I love the crunchy crispy bottom! It is quite affordable!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Our local Sbarro is crap. They have no problem serving you cold, old, bad tasting Pizza. Maybe one out of every 7 visits will be acceptable. The employees are rude and crass. Such a disappointment .
Misty O.
Misty O.
I looooooove Sbarro! I'm so sad that I no longer live near one but they were hands down my favorite place to get pizza, & their meatballs were amazing. Their pastas and breads were also amazing, I miss it so much!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
The pizza at Sbarro's is fantastic and so is the pasta! This is a food court option at our mall and it's usually the one that I go to! Also, try the caesar salad!
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Las probe en New York, me parecieron muy ricas y a buen precio. Habia una franquicia en cada rincon!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Not a bad pizza place if your in the mall and hungry for something quick that you know the kids will eat. The regular pizza is good but the white pizza is really good. Salas's aren't bad but the lettuce isn't the best quality. Good for a quick bite!
Darlene J.
Darlene J.
Bloomington, CA
Pretty good. Not too bad. Could use improvement though. They need to be faster too. They can sometimes be slow
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough