Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Ullonka T.
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
I think this is the best pizza in the malls!! Every time I go mall shopping, I make it a must to stop by and grab a slice of supreme or Hawaiian pizza!! πŸ• Always full of toppings and great sauce!! Love them!!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚
Stephany A.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
omggg i used to love eating this especially the baked chicken....with the rice & fries
Tehreem A.
Tehreem A.
Avenel, NJ
Really good. Especially for college students. Pizza is the best medicine. It tastes great and the crust is crispy and the cheese good quality. Its affordable and simply delicious. I think its good quality and of course I would go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
love their 2 for 22 promotion their veggie pizzas are so good and their cheese pizzas are even better never too much oil on my food and thats what i love about them
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I used to get this from the food court at my college. I really hated the plain, cheese pizza (tasted like rubber). However, they have great specialty pizzas. The vegetable and calzone style pizzas are very tasty. Different locations do have different offerings and availability though.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
THOSE PIZZAS ARE INCREDIBLE they make this cheap but delicious pizzas and sandwiches, and the albondigas!! and pastas that are totally recommended
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
the BEST PIZZA I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT MAKES ME FEEL ITALIAN AND ITS BIGGER THAN MY HEAD
Martha M.
Martha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I've had better. When your hungry and broke try sbarro pizza. I don't know if I'd recommend sbarro pizza on date night but it's good on broke people nights.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this place. Sbarro have options for every one in the family. Good quality food taste great.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I love their pizza rolls. I think they call them Strom strombonies or something like that. Very good flavor!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough