Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Sharon, Ma
Pizza and salad are one of the best combinations ever and I have to admit that in sbarro this can be felt even more, I love their salad bar and the options that they have for pizza, always huge slices and very fresh ingredients every time that I have visit
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Expensive as pizza and it's not even that good I like their pasta that I can't complain about. I'm from Chicago and we know good pizza
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love Sbarro! The pizza is HUGE and is always fresh. And it tastes delicious!!! My only complaint is that I wish they were less expensive. It seems to usually run me about $8-$10 for a single slice no matter which location I go to. If it were less expensive, I'd probably go there more often.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
North Potomac, MD
I love this pizza place. I'm so sad that there isn't one close to where I live anymore. It always taste fresh. Their meatballs and bread sticks with the dipping sauce is pretty good too!
Luzmar M.
Luzmar M.
Whenever we are barred in an airport, there is a temptation Sbarro that helps us! Nothing like a super-hot pizza slide to pass the bad time!
Orleny L.
Orleny L.
Stony Brook, NY
My favorite pizza is the spinach artichoke stuffed slice, it has always been my favorite. I love the combos you can make because i can really fill me up. Also the people working are always really nice.
Senora S.
Senora S.
Lothian, MD
I mostly go here when I'm in the mall and about to leave because who doesn't love a quick piece of pizza
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Pretty good pizza. The slices are a good portion. The salads they have are great!!!!! Not my top choice for pizza but when I'm in the food court at a mall and they have a Sbarro that's my go to.
Karla P.
Karla P.
National City, CA
Their service is the best . The food is done right away . I got atleast once a month. They food quality is good.
Maria Angeles R.
Maria Angeles R.
Sonoma, CA
If I could I would honestly eat this all day! It's honestly delicious! Every time I go there I always get their pasta! And for the price they sale their food is extremely affordable! I honestly wish they would have one in Sonoma! If you have never tried it you're definitely missing out!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough