Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Dana Y.
Dana Y.
San Francisco, CA
love the baked ziti. i think they are very worth the value especially when you get the meal package. flaovorful and a good portion.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Great food, the pizza slices are really big and they are full of product. Pasta and pizza and meatballs are extremely tasty. I have gone to sbarros in several countries and food and service is always nice. It's perfect food for kids, they have a lot of options with vegetables that are nice when you are not feeding your kid with ham and wants him to eat something decently healthy.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
I love Sbarro's. I dont go there all the time anymore, only because its not that close from me. I find this place to be very affordable, and it has the best pizza out of any other place. My dad actually used to manage an Sbarro's that got shut down. This place will always be in my heart because I used to help my dad out when he worked there. and i was just a tiny child.
Luz G.
Luz G.

It's my daughter's favorite pizza. She likes the taste and it is soft and homemade. I recommend it.
Minder T.
Minder T.
doral, FL
recomiendo esta pizza, es una de las que tienen menos grasa, su queso es bajo en grasa, tienen diferentes masas, tiene pastas y los ricos strombolis.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
When ever I go to vegas, I love going to Monte Carlo, cause they have a sbarro. One of the things that I love is the stuff pizza, pepperoni and the egg one.
When it comes to pizza, calzones and more, I prefer Sbarro, Always delicious, Always fresh, so sad they are only a few Store of this branch
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love finding Sbarros when I'm traveling-- the pizza crust is thick and the ingredients are more quality than many pizza places.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Great Pizza depending on the location. The one at polaris mall near Columbus ohio is the best one I have been to. Great breadsticks and marinara
Hillary C.
Hillary C.
Shawnee, OK
I have always loved this place! The thing I don't love though are the prices. It's pretty pricey!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough