Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Maria L.
Maria L.
Manassas, VA
Pizza is great. They heat it to order and crisp love their pasta salad and they do have lunch specials
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
sbarro is one of my favorite restaurants, the food is very delicious and it's very affordable the pizza is great, as well as the lasagna
Claire S.
Claire S.
Their pizza is so good and a little spicy too. I love their crust and always take my friends crusts if they don't want it. Pizza is one of my favorite foods, so naturally this is one of my favorite places to eat!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Sbarro is my favorite place to eat when I go to the mall. What I really love about them is that you really get a full meal for your money, and it's all real, fresh food. I usually get a bowl of pasta (which always comes with a breadstick and salad, that's a bonus) and it's even enough to share.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
I get the Hawaiian thin crust pizza and it tastes delicious . The seasoning on the pizza is just right.
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Love there food it is super delicious my favorite would be the ziti...well worth the money if say
Amy L.
Amy L.
Love the pizza at the store. It's a perfect mall treat. Had it since I was a little kid always good!
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
This pizza is good but I don't see a lot of Sbarro places around except in the mall food courts, which I try to avoid
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte , NC
Great pizza their foods other than pizza are kind of high and their stramboli has an odd after taste
Ceirra C.
Ceirra C.
They have some of the best pizza I've ever had. It's so good and they always make it fresh.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough