Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
Siempre he encanta Sbarro desde que era pequeña, y aunque no se encuentra en Nueva Zelanda, sigo esperando a que venga, nos hubiera gustado Sbarro aquí. Pero cada vez que visita Asia, de donde soy originario de, yo siempre pide Sbarro. Tienen la mejor alta calidad, buenas pizzas de degustación! Son cursi, pero nunca hacen sentir poco saludable, de hecho, sólo hace que se olvide de la cantidad de carbohidratos que está consumiendo, ya que es tan bueno. Ellos no tienen grasa como fichas de dominó o pizza Hutt, que son justo!
Steph B.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
Absolutely love their pizza! The slices are cut big and are reasonably priced. The pizza tastes awesome! My favorite side to get with my pizza is the pasta and cheese in marinara sauce. So yummy!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Sbarro's has great pizza and calzones. Their sauce is amazing, and pairs perfectly with the mozzarella. It's nice and sweet, but not too sweet. Very yummy. Also, pizza slices are huge!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the pizza and the garlic but I also love their salads the only thing I don't like is that they're only available in the mall versus being outside of the mall if they were to change that feature I think they would have more turn out for their people buying their food
Wendy j.
Wendy j.
Lowell, MA
I used to go to Sbarro's all the time when it was across the street . It was my "go to" for years. I am no longer close to a Sbarro's any longer but I do miss it.
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I've had their pizza a few times when I was shopping at the mall and needed a quick bite to eat,They have a pretty good menu But i wish they would extend it more. Great on the pocket if your looking for an affordable eat. I would recommend to others to try them out
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Pizza is ok. Only time I purchase is if I am at the mall food court. Not my first choice
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I love how big the portions are of the pizza and I have a great meal deal where you get a lot of slice of pizza and two breadsticks and a drink which is an awesome deal. When I go to the mall me and my sister usually split the meal deal we cut the piece of pizza and have weed to get a breadstick and we should have a drink it's a great amount of food for two people and usually cut the price in half. They're affordable whether we split it or not I have gotten the mail on my own and finish the whole thing and be very satisfied with the taste and price of my mail.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
I really like the pizza from here its so good.. they always have specials the slices are big and flavorful
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Best pizza around! I get it every time I go to my mall. And the slices are huge so you really get your money's worth
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough