Sbarro uploaded by Ullonka T.

BY SBARRO #59 in Dining

• If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which ...1 Answers
Karina N.
Karina N.
Of course everyone loves pizza! Sbarros has to be one of the best to go to when you're in the mood for a slice or too.
Mari S.
Mari S.
I usually eat Sbarros at the mall. Their pizza is delicious and their pasta is amazing!
Braylee H.
Braylee H.
This is my favorite place to get pizza because the crust is always really soft and the pizza is always very soft.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Flower Mound, TX
I love grabbing Sbarro at the mall food court. They have a wide selection! They are a little pricey for just a slice of pizza and a drink.
. H.
. H.
The pizza is amazing I haven't personally purchase but Muppet brother has and it got some of his food once and loved the taste I was good.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
Delicious every time! I go here a lot. I love their white sauce pizza and bread sticks.
Megan C.
Megan C.
I love Sbarro, and wish they had non-mall locations near me. Their pizza is delicious and always cooked to perfection! Great service and fair pricing.
Angela a.
Angela a.
Love their stombolini. We don't eat there often as we do t have one that close. But do love to eat there
I love the pizza here. I go here whenever I go to the mall and I want something from the food court. Cons is that sometimes the food is greasy. And its affordable.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
They have good pizza and their meatballs are delicious the only thing I'm not a fan of is I feel like they are a bit overpriced. The quality of the food is good and I eat their a few times a month but I do wish the price was a bit more reasonable for pizza.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
If you had to live on one food and one dessert for a month which would it be? I'd choose pizza from Sbarro and cookie dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cookie Dough